Posts with tag "gasland"
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Ruffalo is Osama Bin Laden. No, we're kidding, but Pennylvania's Office of Homeland Security apparently thinks he's dangerous. According SF Gate, the actor has been placed on Pennylvania's terror advisory list for organizing screenings of a documentary about the dangers of natural gas drilling, 'Gasland.' "[It's] pretty f***ing funny," Ruffalo allegedly told GQ in response to the news. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after facial transformation
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- About Last Night: Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Sofía Vergara & More Best Dressed Stars on the Red Carpet
- Sofía Vergara Has Very Awkward Run-In With Ex Nick Loeb—See the Cringe-Worthy Red Carpet Moment
- Alan Cumming Talks Shia LaBeouf's Cabaret Incident: We've All Been Messed Up—Watch Now!