Posts with tag "gasland"
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Ruffalo is Osama Bin Laden. No, we're kidding, but Pennylvania's Office of Homeland Security apparently thinks he's dangerous. According SF Gate, the actor has been placed on Pennylvania's terror advisory list for organizing screenings of a documentary about the dangers of natural gas drilling, 'Gasland.' "[It's] pretty f***ing funny," Ruffalo allegedly told GQ in response to the news. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day