Posts with tag "gasland"
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Ruffalo is Osama Bin Laden. No, we're kidding, but Pennylvania's Office of Homeland Security apparently thinks he's dangerous. According SF Gate, the actor has been placed on Pennylvania's terror advisory list for organizing screenings of a documentary about the dangers of natural gas drilling, 'Gasland.' "[It's] pretty f***ing funny," Ruffalo allegedly told GQ in response to the news. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!