Posts with tag "gasland"
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Ruffalo is Osama Bin Laden. No, we're kidding, but Pennylvania's Office of Homeland Security apparently thinks he's dangerous. According SF Gate, the actor has been placed on Pennylvania's terror advisory list for organizing screenings of a documentary about the dangers of natural gas drilling, 'Gasland.' "[It's] pretty f***ing funny," Ruffalo allegedly told GQ in response to the news. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jaime King on Second Pregnancy: 'It's Just as Sacred' This Time
- Giant Florida Golf Course Gator Is Back - and He Brought His Appetite
- A Miley Cyrus Party Isn't Complete Without Her Pet Pig (PHOTOS)
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Jeremy London Is Latest to Join Mallrats 2—Which Other Former Cast Members Are Returning?
- 7 Reasons Why Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Would Actually Be the Perfect Couple
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker