Posts with tag "gavin rossdale"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 11:41 AM by Christine Fenno
Last week, tabloids floated the rumor that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's 2½-year-old son, Zuma (big brother is 5-year-old Kingston), was rushed to a hospital with a broken arm. Now Rossdale has confirmed that a sudden, accidental fall off a kitchen counter in the family's Beverly Hills home injured the toddler. The doting dad told People.com, "It was one of the worst nights of our li...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 07:33 AM by AOL TV Editors
The British are coming for 'Burn Notice!' It's been announced that both Gavin Rossdale will be keeping their compatriot Gabrielle Anwar company in the upcoming Season 5. 'Entertainment Weekly' reports that Bush frontman Rossdale (and husband of Gwen Stefani) will appear in the eighth episode, playing the villainous Armand, a wealthy and powerful man "with a hand in nefarious projects all over t...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:03 AM by Maggie Coughlan
When it comes making bold fashion statements, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Kingston Rossdale. The 4-year-old son of singer-turned-L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani and rocker Gavin Rossdale modeled quite the look during a visit to the California Science Center in Los Angeles. Clad in a sleeveless fur vest, combat boots and a 'Justice League' T-shirt, Kingston was happy to pose f...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Gavin Rossdale is digging up his past to get back into music by reuniting with Bush, but other regrettable parts of his past have snuck up on him. In a revealing interview with DETAILS, Rossdale confirmed a year-old report that he had a one-time gay fling in his teens with a cross-dressing pop star named "Marilyn." As if he didn't have enough drama in his life being married to Gwen Stefani, he als...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love says she and Gavin Rossdale carried on a sexual relationship while the Bush rocker was with Gwen Stefani. Love told Howard Stern that she had a "vision of marrying Gavin Rossdale one time ... We were like, 'Let's go spend our rock star money,'" The Huffington Post reports. According to the Hole singer, the two had an eight-month affair, and she knew he was with Gwen at the ti...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have t...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as well-su...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teen Dies After 911 Dispatcher Allegedly Hangs Up on Caller
- Caitlyn Jenner Mourns the Murder of Two Transgender Women
- Oldest Living Panda in Captivity Celebrates 37th Birthday with Two Guinness World Records
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed