Posts with tag "gay"
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sarah Crow
After years of speculation about his personal life, 'Will and Grace' actor Sean Hayes has finally acknowledged, albeit circuitously, that he's gay in an interview with The Advocate. Hayes, who became a household name in the late 90s for his role as Jack McFarland on the NBC comedy, has been notoriously mum about his sexual orientation until now. In the interview, which appears in April's...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Tricia Romano
On Wednesday, 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter dropped a bomb on the TV world when she announced that she now identifies herself as a lesbian. This may have come as a surprise to fans since she's been married three times and has five kids. Her announcement was an attempt to preempt a tabloid report revealing her relationship with building contractor Nancy Locke. But Baxter joins other...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
"Is Anderson Cooper gay?" That's the big question once again circulating around the Web ... only this time it's not so much is he, but who is he dating and why hasn't he come out yet. Last week, Gawker, Page Six and Perez Hilton started buzzing about supposedly closeted Cooper's rumored new beau (who, to be fair, Michael Musto has been blogging about for more than a month), and the glut of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Speaks Out: The Media Vilification Has to Stop
- Why The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Is the Movie of the Month!
- Bill Cosby Accuser Beth Ferrier Says She Lost 'Everything' After Going Public in 2006
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Beyoncé's "7/11" Video: 13 Dance Moves You Should Try to Bust Out This Weekend—Watch & Learn!