Posts with tag "gay"
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sarah Crow
After years of speculation about his personal life, 'Will and Grace' actor Sean Hayes has finally acknowledged, albeit circuitously, that he's gay in an interview with The Advocate. Hayes, who became a household name in the late 90s for his role as Jack McFarland on the NBC comedy, has been notoriously mum about his sexual orientation until now. In the interview, which appears in April's iss...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Tricia Romano
On Wednesday, 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter dropped a bomb on the TV world when she announced that she now identifies herself as a lesbian. This may have come as a surprise to fans since she's been married three times and has five kids. Her announcement was an attempt to preempt a tabloid report revealing her relationship with building contractor Nancy Locke. But Baxter joins other celebrit...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
"Is Anderson Cooper gay?" That's the big question once again circulating around the Web ... only this time it's not so much is he, but who is he dating and why hasn't he come out yet. Last week, Gawker, Page Six and Perez Hilton started buzzing about supposedly closeted Cooper's rumored new beau (who, to be fair, Michael Musto has been blogging about for more than a month), and the glut of atte...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Jersey Woman Missing 21 Years Possibly Spotted at a South Carolina Walmart
- Céline Dion on Performing Again Amid Husband's Health Issues: 'Songs Have a New Meaning Now'
- Britney Spears Set to Appear at MTV Video Music Awards
- 'Sister Wives' family cites gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies