Posts with tag "general hospital"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 11:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Could Katie Couric's potential new ABC talk show kill 'General Hospital'? That's the latest buzz. According to TMZ, Couric is close to signing a $20 million deal with ABC. The new deal would entail ABC News and '20/20' specials, fill-in anchoring gigs and a syndicated one-hour talk show. The show would debut September 2012. If that deal happens, ABC is considering giving the hour of programming...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 07:45 PM by PopEater Staff
It's official: James Franco is headed back to Port Charles, PEOPLE reports. And he's planning on stirring up lots of mayhem while he's there. Franco first hit the 'General Hospital' scene for a two-month stint last fall. His character was well received by audiences and ratings for the ABC soap opera increased during his visit. He'll return to the set next month, ABC confirmed. The actor is...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 02:10 PM by Scott Harris
James Franco has a long list of impressive credits on his resume, including mainstream and cult hits such as 'Spider-man' and 'Pineapple Express'. But this month he will finally receive the ultimate accolade for any true Hollywood star: a guest spot on 'General Hospital'. Yes, it's true: the dreamy Franco, who is known for unusual career choices such as his decision to temporarily drop acting...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:58 PM by PopEater Staff
When we first heard that big movie star James Franco was cast in a story arc on 'General Hospital,' we thought it couldn't be real. Franco, who played a prominent role in the Oscar-nominated biopic 'Milk' and received a Golden Globe Best Actor nom for his work in 'Pineapple Express'... appearing in a soap opera? Since the news broke last month, we've slowly realized that this bit of zany stunt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier