Posts with tag "george lopez"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Kirstie Alley
Kirstie Alley has admitted she gets dancing tips from her 'Look Who's Talking' co-star and friend-in-Scientology John Travolta, but her real secret to success this season of 'Dancing With the Stars' is none other than pig-bomb thrower George Lopez. "George thought he was funny calling Kirstie a pig, but she's had the last laugh," a 'DWTS' insider tells me. "Poking fun about her weight was a gif...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 11:55 AM by Sarah Crow
George Lopez made some nasty comparisons between Kirstie Alley and an animal earlier this week, but now it's Lopez who's got his tail between his legs. Following Alley's debut on 'Dancing With the Stars,' Lopez compared the actress's routine to a pig with "little hooves tapping away." Lopez followed up his insensitive comment by joking, "Before the show, she went to the market and then she had ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Sarah Crow
Kirstie Alley has gained some girth since her days on 'Cheers,' and George Lopez isn't about to let her forget it. Lopez launched an attack on the 'DWTS' star's fuller figure on 'Lopez Tonight,' saying of her first performance, "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away." While Alley declared on Twitter, "lost 60 lbs before DWTS... Haven't weighed in three weeks but sure I've lost ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 10:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Before Cameron Diaz made her acting debut in 'The Mask,' she was a model. And before that, she was just a "homegirl" from "the LBC," as in bad-ass Long Beach, Calif. She went to a huge high school ("like 3,500 kids") but remembers a particular student stood out: Snoop Dogg. "He was a year older than me," she said on 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 12AM ET on TBS). "He was very tall and skinny, wor...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 06:55 AM by Christo Varghese
Ann Lopez, wife of comedian George Lopez, filed divorce papers on Tuesday after the couple had separated in September. TMZ reports the couple have been married for 17 years and have a 14-year-old daughter, Mayan Lopez. Ann is requesting spousal support as well as primary physical custody of Mayan. The couple is thought not to have a prenuptial agreement in place. In 2005, Ann donated a ki...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
George Lopez is soon to be a single man. "George and Ann Lopez have made the decision to end their 17-year marriage," a rep for the actor-comedian told PEOPLE. "The decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." "They remain dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation," the rep continued. The pair have one child, Mayan L...
- Posted May 4th 2010 at 09:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite ongoing marital woes, George Lopez claims that pal Sandra Bullock "could not be happier." Lopez spoke to PEOPLE yesterday about Bullock's newly adopted son, Louis Bardo Bullock, saying, "I am a proud uncle and [my wife] Ann is a proud aunt. Sandra is a loving, giving person, and Louis could not be in a better home and she could not be happier." Meanwhile, Lopez told Extra that he had...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
- Filed under:
- TV News
Where there's jokes, there's fire. Little more than a week after TBS announced a deal to give funnyman Conan O'Brien its 11 PM time slot, reports have surfaced that displaced host George Lopez is not as pleased as his PR might suggest to be bumped to midnight. The New York Post's Page Six column quoted an anonymous source stating that Lopez was unhappy about being moved, and that TBS had thr...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 03:11 PM by Jo Piazza
Does Sandra Bullock's decision to reportedly give her first televised interview since Jesse James' infidelity scandal broke to her buddy George Lopez, just as his TBS series is bumped to a later time slot in the fall for Conan O'Brien, show a calculating side of Bullock the business woman, eager to see her protege succeed, or is she simply making the decision to open up about her personal life t...
- Posted Apr 16th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Dino Sossi
Sandra Bullock, don't worry about your wandering husband Jesse James. Your buddy George Lopez has your back. Unless it comes to a fight. "She's my fairy godmother," said Lopez when asked why he's been visiting Bullock recently. "She knows how much I care about her. And, you know, when times are tough, friends step up." The remarks by the frank-talking but supportive 'Lopez Tonight' star aired dur...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!