Posts with tag "george lucas"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
In addition to Ferris Bueller turning 25 yesterday, this weekend marked another major movie milestone. It's been 30 years (yes, thirty!) since the release of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark,' starring Harrison Ford. Ford, you may have heard, increased his fame just a little bit after springboarding from 'Star Wars' to the smash-hit Indiana Jones franchise. The actor, 68, was recently seen accepting a ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 09:14 AM by AOL TV Editors
A live-action 'Star War's TV show? Yes, it's been talked about before, but George Lucas has been mum on details ... until now. According to the New York Post, Lucas has 50 hours of a 'Star Wars' TV series planned. That's at least two seasons. What's the hold up? Technology. Lucas reportedly told G4 that he's waiting for "a different type of technology we can use so it's economically feasible...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Moviefone Editors
It's fitting that the most spacey rumor of the week is about George Lucas, who's allegedly planning a film featuring animated projections of dead movie stars. According to the Daily Mail, the 'Star Wars' mastermind's latest hobby has been obtaining the rights to use the images of dead celebrities for a special project. "He's been buying up the film rights to dead movie stars in the hope of usin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Oops! Patricia Arquette Forgets to Button Her Pants, Exposes Underwear—See the Pic
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police, No Decisions Yet on Replacement
- The Amazon Reviews for the Controversial Dress Are So Hilarious You'll Forget All About the Nasty Color Debate