Posts with tag "george michael"
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 08:23 AM by Christine Fenno
George Michael is in the mood for love, and on Friday's 'Piers Morgan Tonight,' he debuted a romantic new single recorded in honor of Prince William's upcoming wedding to Kate Middleton. The ballad is a cover of a 1972 Stevie Wonder track, 'You and I.' It's available via GeorgeMichael.com, where the British singer asks fans to download the song free and make a charitable contribution to the Roy...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
George Michael took to Twitter and personally called a U.K. TV show to deny that his partner Kenny Goss was breaking up with him. Yesterday, The Sun reported that Goss, Michael's partner for more than 15 years, finally had enough of the singer's troubled lifestyle and had split from the singer. The Daily Mail is reporting Michael watched a discussion of the story on U.K.'s Channel 5 show 'Th...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Reports are coming in from the U.K., stating that George Michael's partner Kenny Goss has left the singer. The Sun reports that Goss, Michael's partner for more than 15 years, finally had enough of the singer's troubled lifestyle, especially his ongoing problems with drugs and Michael's infamous arrest and conviction last year. In October last year, Michael had pleaded guilty to two drug ch...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
George Michael is a free man. The 'Faith' singer was released Monday from a jail in England after serving 27 days of an eight-week sentence for crashing his car into a photo booth while under the influence of marijuana. The 47-year-old star pleaded guilty on Sept. 14 to driving under the influence and possession of cannabis following a July 4 collision between his Range Rover and a Snappy Snaps...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
George Michael was sentenced to eight weeks in jail Tuesday for driving while under the influence of drugs in an incident in which he crashed his car into a photo shop. A judge told the wayward star his addiction to marijuana put him and the public at risk. The singer pleaded guilty last month to driving under the influence and possession of cannabis following a July 4 collision between his ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
George Michael pleaded guilty to two drug charges in a London court, the Associated Press reports -- including driving under the influence and possession. Michael acknowledged that he was under the influence of drugs and also had marijuana on his person when he crashed his Range Rover into a Snappy Shop in the U.K. capital on July 4. This isn't the first time the 'Faith' singer has found him...
- Posted Jul 6th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
George Michael was arrested after he crashed his Range Rover into a London shop at around 3:30 AM Sunday morning. The singer allegedly climbed out of his car and waited for police to arrive. According to UK's Daily Mail, he was not given a breathalyzer test at the scene but was taken to a north London police station. The 47-year-old star was released on bail until August. "Police were called a...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 12:08 PM by Sam Brand
What's on your Google radar? Santa, mostly. You can now chart his progress across the skies with NORAD's Santa Tracker. You're also checking out David Goldman and reunited son Sean. They're currently somewhere in the sky as well, if not already on the tarmac in New Jersey. And you're learning about the passing of pioneer sportscaster George Michael (not THAT George Michael). This is What You're Se...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de rig...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Britney Spears
Sexuality has always been Britney Spears' best weapon, and that's never been more true with the release of her video for '3' -- a song that's essentially a 4-minute manifesto on threesomes. While Miss Spears certainly can craft a steamy tune, there's a long line of sexually-charged pop hits that have made America's airwaves a little uncomfortable (and excited). Allow PopEater to break down the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taya Kyle Honored at NASCAR Event
- There Is Nothing Better in the World than These Bread and Cheese Recipes
- David Letterman Calls Indy 500 Tribute the 'Highlight of My Career'
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now