Posts with tag "george strait"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry's Attempt to Buy a Hollywood Convent Reportedly Blocked By Nuns
- Chrissy Teigen Flashes Her Whole Breast in Provocative Supermodel Photoshoot (Seriously, These Photos are Steamy)
- Think Chris Pratt's a Tough Guy? Watch Him Get Choked Up Talking About His Son in This Throwback Video
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung Attend Glastonbury Festival Together: See the Couple's Cute Pics!
- The New York Times Does It Again! You Have to Read the Review of Grey
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly