Posts with tag "george watsky"
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Jett Wells
Some MCs focus on wordplay when they rhyme, while others have a need for speed. George Watsky, a rapper who spits rhymes faster than Speed Racer drives, is burning up web traffic with more than 135,000 hits in one day thanks to a hot post on Reddit. Originally raised in San Francisco and currently based in LA, 23-year-old Watsky, now known to the Internet as "Pale Kid Raps Fast," was originally...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!