Posts with tag "george watsky"
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Jett Wells
Some MCs focus on wordplay when they rhyme, while others have a need for speed. George Watsky, a rapper who spits rhymes faster than Speed Racer drives, is burning up web traffic with more than 135,000 hits in one day thanks to a hot post on Reddit. Originally raised in San Francisco and currently based in LA, 23-year-old Watsky, now known to the Internet as "Pale Kid Raps Fast," was originally...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation