Posts with tag "george watsky"
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Jett Wells
Some MCs focus on wordplay when they rhyme, while others have a need for speed. George Watsky, a rapper who spits rhymes faster than Speed Racer drives, is burning up web traffic with more than 135,000 hits in one day thanks to a hot post on Reddit. Originally raised in San Francisco and currently based in LA, 23-year-old Watsky, now known to the Internet as "Pale Kid Raps Fast," was originally...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Favreau Wants to Open a Chef Movie-Inspired Restaurant
- Connecticut Doctor Who Lost Family in Home Invasion Worries About New Son
- Hairy Situation! Watch Jeff Goldblum's Wacky New Commercial
- Peter Criss: Breast cancer 'scared the pants off me'
- ?Conan' shows ratings momentum, beats other late night shows in key demo
- Review: Ben Affleck gives performance of career in twisted 'Gone Girl'
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Maggie's Grey's Anatomy Secret Won't Stay Hidden for Long! Kelly McCreary Gives the Scoop
- Parenthood's Upcoming Death: "We're All Afraid of it," Monica Potter Admits
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?