Posts with tag "george watsky"
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Jett Wells
Some MCs focus on wordplay when they rhyme, while others have a need for speed. George Watsky, a rapper who spits rhymes faster than Speed Racer drives, is burning up web traffic with more than 135,000 hits in one day thanks to a hot post on Reddit. Originally raised in San Francisco and currently based in LA, 23-year-old Watsky, now known to the Internet as "Pale Kid Raps Fast," was originally...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!