Posts with tag "gerard butler"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Ever since Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler filmed their upcoming movie 'The Bounty Hunter,' rumors have flown that the pair have engaged in a little romance on the side. Although both denied reports, when the A-list actors took the stage at the Golden Globes together, their awkward body language sparked a few questions. Aniston and Butler presented the award for Best Screenplay -- which, ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A judge has dropped a misdemeanor battery charge against Gerard Butler over a run-in with a photographer after a movie premiere. Superior Court spokeswoman Mary Hearn says the charge was dismissed at a hearing Tuesday after the actor completed community service. Butler could have faced up to six months in jail if convicted. His attorney, Blair Berk, declined to comment. City prosecutors say ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 05:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Gerard Butler playfully imitated a famous Michael Jackson moment at his London hotel on Wednesday. Butler wrapped a potted plant with a towel and dangled it outside his window -- the same way the King of Pop dangled his newborn son Blanket. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? ...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Ugly Truth' star Gerard Butler is barking mad over a scuffle he had with an elderly New York couple - or, more specifically, their dog. The New York Post reports that Butler was walking his tiny pug Lolita when a run-in with a large Greyhound went wrong. Butler claims that he exchanged words with the couple after their large pet bit Lolita twice. The couple, Fred and Maria Varecka of Queens, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders