Posts with tag "get him to the greek"
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 05:53 PM by Mike Hess
Russell Brand is many things: Comedian, actor, soon-to-be husband of Katy Perry, and next week, he'll officially be a U.S. movie star thanks to his ridiculously funny lead role in 'Get Him to the Greek.' In the film, Brand reprises his pompous, over-the-top rock star persona Aldous Snow (from 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall') as Jonah Hill and Sean 'Diddy' Combs do their best to drag his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Teen Strangled and Boyfriend Decapitated After Connecting with a Man on Craigslist for Sex
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen
- Missing New Hampshire Teen Home After 9 Months
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles
- Shania Twain's Las Vegas residency to end in December
- Batman at 75: Jim Lee and Bruce Timm talk most memorable comic stories
- Here's what to do when Walder Frey shows up at a wedding
- Octavia Spencer on Scrapped Murder, She Wrote Reboot: "Everything Happens for a Reason"
- Beyoncé Shares Photo of Herself as Rosie the Riveter—Check Out the Ultimate Feminist Photo!
- Dichen Lachman Is Engaged and Her Wedding Already Has Tons of Dollhouse Connections