Posts with tag "ghost whisperer"
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 01:21 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's cancellation season thanks to the network television upfronts this week, and today's CBS portion was nothing short of a bloodletting. On the chopping block were popular-but-not-sustainable shows like 'Cold Case' and the funny Julia Louis-Dreyfus comedy 'New Adventures of Old Christine.' Also coming to an end will be the reign of Jennifer Love Hewitt and her show 'The Ghost Whisperer,' a...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Omaha Police Officer Accidentally Kills 'Cops' Film Crew Member During Shootout
- Kendall Jenner Is Now Only Going by Her First Name for Modeling Gigs
- LeAnn Rimes blasted for joking she 'raped' her boyfriend at age 16
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt quietly married on Saturday
- Hello Kitty not a cat, company says ... or is she?
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier