Posts with tag "ginnifer goodwin"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although she's currently lighting up the box office in 'Something Borrowed' Ginnifer Goodwin won't have to worry about something old, something new, something borrowed or something blue in the near future -- she just split from her fiance, Joey Kern, according to People. Kern, 34, of 'Super Troopers' fame, popped the question to Goodwin, 32, in December 2010. But according to People's source,...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Ginnifer Goodwin takes Lucky on a tour of her hometown of Memphis, Tenn., in the magazine's May issue. "I truly believe the kindest people on the planet live in Memphis," Goodwin confessed as she and younger sister, Melissa, shopped in the home of the "King of Rock 'n' Roll." Shopping may be leisurely for some, but it isn't always the case for the actress. "I'm three different sizes. I...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 12:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Wedding bells will soon ring for Ginnifer Goodwin, as the 'He's Just Not That Into You' star has decided to settle down with someone who is clearly into her. The actress, 32, and her new fiance, 34-year-old actor Joey Kern, tell People.com, "We couldn't be happier than to celebrate our engagement over the holidays with our families." Kern, who has appeared in 'Sex and the City' on HBO and...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 07:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Big Love' actress Ginnifer Goodwin graces the cover of the new issue of Health Magazine--and in the accompanying interview she reveals some startling news. "I have been a member of Weight Watchers for 23 years, and I'm back on it right now," Goodwin said. Goodwin is currently 32 years old making her just 9 when she began the weight loss program. "It's the only thing on the planet that doesn't...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Sister Wives' may soon be your only source for multiple marriage on television. HBO has announced that the upcoming fifth season of 'Big Love' will be the show's last. The controversial drama, which centers on the life of the polygamous Hendrickson clan, has been a Sunday night success for the network since it first aired in 2006. The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new...
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 12:00 PM by Amber James
On May 22, actress Ginnifer Goodwin celebrated her 32nd birthday with her 'Something Borrowed' co-stars. Colin Egglesfield reveals to PopEater that he bought her a very special gift -- a key-shaped necklace with the word "joy" inscribed on it. "It's the key to joy," the actor sheepishly said. He claims they met on set one month ago, and he "wanted to get her something special." "She's a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll