Posts with tag "girl with the dragon tattoo"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 11:34 AM by Kelly Fisher
The red-band trailer for the upcoming 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' has arrived in all its dark and mysterious glory. The film, based on the book by Swedish author Steig Larsson, stars Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, has dubbed itself the "feel bad movie of Christmas." The story follows investigative journalist (Craig) who enlists the help of troubled computer hacker (Mara) as they embark on s...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The wait is over. Rooney Mara has nabbed the starring role in the film adaptation of Stieg Larsson's bestseller 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' Sony Pictures announced Monday. Mara, who previously appeared in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' and will next be seen in 'The Social Network,' will play Lisbeth Salander, a fearless genius tormented by a terrible childhood, in the crime thriller. More Info ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nichelle Nichols Remembers Leonard Niomy: He Made Star Trek into TV History
- NYPD Detective Killed in Car Crash While Wife and Daughter Unknowingly Wait in Resulting Traffic
- Molly Sims: Why I'm Waiting to Buy Baby Girl Clothes
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!