Posts with tag "girls on pop"
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
This week, the ladies of PopEater discuss Emmys fashion, why they're having trouble keeping up with the Kardashians and the mystery behind Jon Gosselin and Kevin Federline's allure. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>>...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 06:39 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Lady Gaga's weird and bloody VMAs extravaganza, Kanye West's awards show faux pas, and the disappointing 'New Moon' trailer. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>>...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss the pop culture goodies associated with fall like great TV shows, fashion and MTV's VMAs. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss bad boys and bad hair - and they pour one out for this summer's tragic deaths in the world of entertainment. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jul 31st 2009 at 01:32 PM by PopEater Staff
This week, the ladies of PopEater wax poetic on the breakup backlash between Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson, discuss Michael Jackson's missing nose, Madonna's arguably creepy arms and their favorite TV villain, Jon Gosselin. Ben Trivett, AOL ...
- Posted Jul 24th 2009 at 03:03 PM by PopEater Staff
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's new weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pennsylvania Parents Charged with Homicide in Starvation Death of 9-Year-Old Son
- Shailene Woodley Dyes Her Pixie Bright Blonde! (PHOTO)
- Brooklyn High School Teacher Charged with Criminal Sex Acts Against Students
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's $4.6 Million Wedding: How Did They Rank Against Other Celeb Ceremonies?
- George Clooney Paid to Beef up Wedding Security—Find Out How the Venice Police Seriously Cashed In!
- Jeff Garlin Thinks It's "Disgusting" Seeing Former Co-Star Selena Gomez Sexualized So Young