Posts with tag "girls next door"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Seriously just days after giving birth, former 'Girls Next Door' beauty Kendra Wilkinson is showing off her "perfect baby" on the cover of OK! magazine. Fastest baby reveal ever? Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's son, Hank IV, was born Dec. 11, and the star says she's so "very, very happy." Hank just couldn't hold back his affection for the little man upon first meeting him. "I just said, 'I love...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wilkinson is ready to give birth! The reality TV starlet -- who was one of the originals on the 'Girls Next Door' and now stars on 'Kendra' -- is in labor, EOnline.com reports. Wilkinson and her husband, football player Hank Baskett, will welcome their first child. Kendra's ex, Playboy magnate Hugh Hefner had this to say about the news: "I send my love to Kendra, Hank and the baby ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett will soon by the proud parents of a baby boy. "I just left the doctor's office and I couldn't wait another minute to tell you guys...Hank and I are having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! When the doctor told me I was just like OH MY GOD, I'm going to have a son!!!!! Today is certainly always going to be one of the most memorable days of my life!" Wilkinson...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Narrowly Avoids a Nip Slip in Sexy Love Magazine Video
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: How the Sole Survivor Won the Game
- FIRST LOOK: Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Finds Dream Wedding Dress
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- Lady Gaga recalls some good advice she got from a stripper
- Time travel meets indie-movie charm in ?Life Is Strange' trailer
- ?Gone With the Wind' at 75: A first-time viewer and an expert discuss
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!
- Ben McKenzie Reveals Biggest Dating Regrets, Admits to Using "Pink, Fluffy" Handcuffs With an Ex
- Hold On, Smash Is Coming Back in the Best Possible Way?!