Posts with tag "gisele bundchen"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 09:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
She's already known as the #1 supermodel in the world, but could Gisele Bundchen soon add "billionaire" to her resume? According to Forbes, it's looking like she's definitely on the right track. She's landed on the magazine's Celebrity 100 List for the past decade, meaning she's really raking in the cash each and every year. But she's not making it just from her modeling gigs. Bundchen has...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Gisele Bundchen
Check out that itsy bitsy bikini! Gisele Bundchen is seen heading to the pool in a skimpy bikini while vacationing in Rio de Janeiro with husband Tom Brady over the weekend. The pair returned to Bundchen's native Brazil to celebrate the country's largest and most popular celebration, the Rio de Janeiro Carnival held in the city. Bundchen got to be a part of the celebration as she rode atop...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Model-turned-actress Bridget Moynahan graces the March cover of More Magazine, and in the accompanying interview she opens up about the difficulty of being a single mom, raising a child in the public eye and why Tom Brady wasn't in the delivery room for the birth of their son. "[Tom] was not in the [delivery] room," Moynahan revealed for the first time in More [via PEOPLE]. "He was there on...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
When it was first reported that model Gisele Bundchen had referred to sunscreen as "poison" at a press conference promoting her natural skin-care line Sejaa in Sao Paulo, Brazil, angry reactions erupted from dermatologists and fans around the world. But now, Bundchen's camp claims the incident was based on a false translation of what the supermodel actually said. Bundchen's publicist...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 08:45 AM by The Editors of StyleList
If there's one thing Paulina Porizkova learned from her experience as a model, it's that being beautiful can get awfully ugly. So says the '80s cover girl in a scathing new interview in which she groans about growing older, slams her fellow supermodels and disses celebrities with bad plastic surgery. "Nothing ages as poorly as a beautiful woman's ego," the 45-year-old Czech tells the New...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though....
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 07:35 PM by PopEater Staff
In an interview for the new issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, supermodel and new mom Gisele Bundchen revealed strong feelings about breastfeeding. "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months," she told the magazine. Bunchen and husband, Tom Brady, have a seven-month-old son, Benjamin. Within minutes of the interview leaking, moms...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 06:48 AM by PopEater Staff
New mom Gisele Bundchen thinks she knows best when it comes to feeding your child. "I think breastfeeding really helped. Some people here think they don't have to breastfeed, and I think, 'Are you going to give chemical food to your child, when they are so little?'" she tells Harper's Bazaar UK, The Daily Mail reports. "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady. Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 02:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together in December, and now, in a candid interview with Vogue (on newsstands March 23), the model is opening up and sharing intimate details about the birth of her baby boy, Benjamin Rein. The first-time mother also reveals that she meditated through the birth and "felt like E.T" the first time she stepped in front of the camera after giving...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!