Posts with tag "glamour"
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lauren Conrad has been a household name since the tender age of 17, when she burst onto the reality TV scene with 'Laguna Beach.' However, it was her lead role on MTV's 'The Hills,' which she left last season, that launched her to superstardom. Conrad, who appears on the cover of Glamour this month, talks with the magazine about the shows that made her famous, the friends she's kept and lost, ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming. ...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 01:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Post-breakup, Jessica Simpson is looking as posh and poised as ever on the cover of September's 'Glamour.' The interview delves into Simpson's attitude on love, life and relationships, and features photos of Simpson dressed in Valentino, Gucci, Giambattista Valli and her very own Jessica Simpson Collection. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment
- Brad Pitt Shows World War Z in New York - and New Jersey!
- Sathwik Karnik, 12, Wins National Geographic Bee
- Jo Wood: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and I were 'pioneers of crack'
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- The Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene you DIDN'T see in ?Star Trek Into Darkness' ? VIDEO
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- ?Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations