Posts with tag "glastonbury"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 01:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Coming off the biggest, most profitable rock 'n' roll tour in history, U2 are sometimes considered the world's biggest band. But there's one thing they haven't done that most of the other "world's biggest bands" usually do, and that's headline major festivals. Thus, as odd as it may seem to say it, they might actually be a little unprepared for their headlining slot at Glastonbury this coming...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Still in Hospital, Cancels Another Concert
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Matthew McConaughey HAS to return for ?Magic Mike 2?
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing