Posts with tag "gloria allred"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
During Charlie Sheen's CNN interview Monday night, he dismissed charges of having abused women in his past. "No, women are not to be hit. They're to be hugged and caressed, you know?" Sheen told Piers Morgan after denying he had ever hit a woman. "I'm sorry, there was an incident years ago, and everybody thought I hit her. I was trying to contain her. I had her arms, and we both went to the ...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit, RadarOnline.com reports. Gloria Allred, who represents the actress accusing Boreanaz, told Radar, "Today we have filed a lawsuit on behalf of Kristina Hagan, an actress, against David Boreanaz, in employment. Hagan is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists." "She is an ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 01:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Jesse James is in the doghouse and it doesn't seem like he's coming out any time soon. Merilee Gerth, a former West Coast Choppers employee, has recently outed herself as James' mistress, and has come forward with proof in the form of email correspondence. RadarOnline.com reports that Gerth, a mother of two, was fired by James when she ended their affair, causing her to file a sexual ...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Gloria Allred hasn't always been associated with "the other woman." The University of Pennsylvania alum (Go Quakers!) made a name for herself with very high profile pro-lady discrimination cases. She fought against the Boy Scouts of America for excluding 11-year-old Katrina Yeaw. She fought for actress Hunter Tylo when Aaron Spelling fired her for getting pregnant. And she successfully sued the ...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one. ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:18 PM by PopEater Staff
digg_url = 'http://www.popeater.com/2009/12/03/casting-the-tiger-woods-movie/'; Much like any massive and dramatic news story nowadays, we're guessing the Tiger Woods sex affair scandal is sure to wind up as a (likely terrible) made-for-TV movie (we're thinking ESPN or Spike) at some point. So, rather than sit around and wait for it to actually get made, the PopEater crew went ahead and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Earl Morse Helps Fly World War II Veterans to See Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Seemingly age-free stars
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed