Posts with tag "golden globes"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 01:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Sitting down for an interview with Conan O'Brien this week, British funnyman Ricky Gervais claimed the producers of Sunday's Golden Globes broadcast gave one -- but only one -- of his comedy ideas a big thumbs-down. Not that 'Conan' fans could be entirely certain whether Gervais was being serious. Enjoying himself on O'Brien's show, was the master of painfully awkward humor having a laugh at...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 09:50 AM by Rob Shuter
When the poorly-reviewed film 'Burlesque' earned a Best Picture (Musical or Comedy) Golden Globe nomination last week, many observers and everyday movie fans were left with stunned looks on their faces. A fun musical romp? Sure. But one of the best of the year? C'mon! Well, thanks to Patrick Goldstein of the the Los Angeles Times, we may now have an idea at just how Sony was able to swing such...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 12:11 AM by Moviefone Editors
The 2011 Golden Globe nominations were filled with a handful of snubs and surprises, some of which made us scratch our head and say, "Wait a second ... What?" This year's batch of nominees felt especially surprising, what with three nominations for 'The Tourist' and absolutely zero nods for the Coen brothers' critically acclaimed 'True Grit.' Even more surprising was Danny Boyle's film '127...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 08:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Golden Globes nominations are out, and if there's one thing we learned it's that the Hollywood Foreign Press really liked 'The King's Speech.' The British monarchy tale leads all other contenders with seven nominations in the film categories, including best drama and acting honors for its esteemed cast, led by Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush. Other best drama nominees...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 04:22 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer was front and center on Sunday night's rainy red carpet at the Golden Globes (see that fab umbrella on the left). But what did she see that never made it to air? In her first video blog for PopEater, Spencer spills secrets like watching a possible love connection being made between Jeremy Piven and January Jones, George Clooney's whispers for Elisabetta and...
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the 2010 Golden Globes. There were literally so many bad gowns that we had to omit some people from the gallery - Nicole Kidman, you got away this...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Cleavage is the new purse, apparently. No matter where you looked at the Golden Globes, there were starlets showing off their chests in seriously blatant ways. Everyone from Mariah Carey to Halle Berry got in on the eye-popping act, causing people both on and off the red carpet to wonder whether they were watching The Golden Globes or late-night cable. ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The Golden Globe Awards are one of the best red carpet events of the year, where film AND TV A-listers face the paparazzi and press and fashion critics. See stunners from the 2010 red carpet in Los Angeles and see all the photos from the 2011Golden Globes red carpet, here. Click Through Pics: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Have Split
- Orlando Bloom Steps Out with Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend's Ex-Wife
- Dare to Bare! Christina Aguilera Poses Pregnant - and Nude
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- Bristol Palin Broke?! Lawyer Says Court Docs Citing Zero Income Were Filed by Ex Levi Johnston and Are Not Accurate
- Kaley Cuoco Once Interviewed Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey and Had No Idea Who He Was—Hear the Hilarious Story!
- Watch Julia Roberts Perfectly Recite Her Famous Lines From Pretty Woman and Notting Hill!