Posts with tag "goldenglobes"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Ladies, rejoice -- there's another little Colin Farrell in the world. The Irish actor welcomed son Henry Tadeusz on October 7, his second child but his first with girlfriend Alicja Bachleda. The two met on the set of the movie 'Ondine' and became romantically involved....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 04:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Ricky Gervais, the king of make-you-squirm comedy, has been selected to be the first Golden Globes host since 1995, PEOPLE has confirmed. The genius behind 'Extras' and the original 'The Office' no doubt made an impression during last year's ceremony when he joked about Holocaust movies, and came away with big laughs. The 48-year-old actor has avoided awards-hosting in the past, "but there are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Lewis: My Mom Has HIV
- See Katy Perry as an Elderly Burlesque Dancer and More in This 'Birthday' Teaser
- Bachelorette Contestant Eric Hill in a Coma After Paragliding Accident
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax
- A Peeps movie might be in the works, and we've got a few ideas
- Listen to Fantasia and Dule Hill on three tracks of Broadway's ?After Midnight' ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Hear all the F-words uttered in ?Wolf of Wall Street' ? VIDEO