Posts with tag "goldenglobes"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to future awards show nominations producers: Invite Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room. ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Ladies, rejoice -- there's another little Colin Farrell in the world. The Irish actor welcomed son Henry Tadeusz on October 7, his second child but his first with girlfriend Alicja Bachleda. The two met on the set of the movie 'Ondine' and became romantically involved....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 04:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Ricky Gervais, the king of make-you-squirm comedy, has been selected to be the first Golden Globes host since 1995, PEOPLE has confirmed. The genius behind 'Extras' and the original 'The Office' no doubt made an impression during last year's ceremony when he joked about Holocaust movies, and came away with big laughs. The 48-year-old actor has avoided awards-hosting in the past, "but there are ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian Poses with President Obama and Kanye West on Instagram
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom