Posts with tag "good morning america"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Hudson was hospitalized Friday morning with stomach pains during a break between concert appearances on ABC's 'Good Morning America' and CBS' 'Early Show,' her rep told reporters and fans. Later it was revealed that she was treated for food poisoning. The Grammy and Oscar winner scheduled two big events for Friday to promote her new album, 'I Remember Me,' and made it through her 'G...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 03:13 PM by AOL TV Editors
Lady Gaga gave her fans the usual spectacle in her performance this morning on 'Good Morning America' (weekdays, 7 AM on ABC), which included several dancers, costumes and gliding over the audience to the stage via a zip line. She stuck around afterward to answer questions from her fans about her music and career. One fan wrote to ask what career Gaga would have pursued if she weren't famous. "...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 01:28 PM by AOL TV Editors
This morning on 'Good Morning America' (weekdays, 7AM on ABC), U2's Bono and the Edge were presented with a rather scathing review of their mega-musical 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' from the New York Times. The review, which said that "it may rank amongst the worst musicals ever made," had to sting a little, considering Bono and the Edge wrote the music for the show. But in a surprising twist, ...
- Posted May 14th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Christine Fenno
The outcry over a recent 'Good Morning America' segment, in which a San Francisco mother said she gave her 8-year-old daughter Botox injections before beauty pageants, has now prompted Bay Area child protective services to investigate the family. Callers flooded the phone lines of the Human Services Agency, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, after Kerry Campbell appeared on 'GMA' with da...
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 12:39 PM by AOL Music Editors
Just three days after Chris Brown's notorious window-smashing blowup at ABC's 'Good Morning America,' the network reportedly wants to book him for a sit-down interview together with ex-girlfriend Rihanna. In a surprising twist of events, a source close to ABC News told E! the network wants to "milk this event for everything it's worth," adding, "It's all about the ratings...at all other costs."...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 12:01 PM by PopEater Staff
It would appear ABC is in a forgiving mood. The network has reportedly decided not to press charges against hot-tempered crooner Chris Brown for an alleged violent outburst following a 'Good Morning America' visit on Tuesday. Not only that, but they have also reportedly decided that they still want Brown to appear on 'Dancing With the Stars' next week. Brown stormed off the 'GMA' set after anch...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown -
We may have spoken too soon about Chris Brown's successful recovery after completing his court-ordered domestic violence counseling. Brown's probation officer may be less than thrilled to hear that Brown let his anger get the best of him during an appearance on 'Good Morning America.' According to TMZ, Brown stormed off set, broke the window in his dressing room and tore his shirt off after rep...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:24 PM by PopEater Staff
In another sign he is ogling the White House, Donald Trump joined the birther-curious community on Thursday in an interview with ABC's 'Good Morning America,' fully airing his doubts that President Obama was born -- or even raised -- in the United States. He premised his skepticism by defending others who don't believe the president is a native-born citizen. "Anybody that even gives any hint of...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:43 PM by Sarah Crow
At the tender age of 35, Angelina Jolie already has two divorces under her belt, but the actress hasn't soured on the idea of tying the knot yet. Jolie and partner Brad Pitt, who have six children together, have not ruled out the idea of expanding upon their clan, and have even considered making it official if their children wanted them to. In an interview with Good Morning America, the 'Sal...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Chef Jamie Oliver had some fun over at 'Good Morning America' on Thursday, but he got a little crazy flinging his ingredients and spilled a bunch of oil on the set. Moments later, Oliver took a step back, leaned against the back counter and preceded to fall to the ground. We are pretty sure he was just kidding around though. Watch the 'GMA' clip and judge for yourself: PRODUCTION PLAYER!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet Fashion's Newest 'It' Girls, Bella and Gigi Hadid
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman on Her Surrogate Pregnancy: 'So Excited It's a Girl!'
- Scientists Reveal What Chimpanzees Are Actually Saying to Each Other
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Kanye West gives rambling 8 minute speech at award show
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!