Posts with tag "google"
- Posted May 16th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Zach Dionne
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it. Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Wears Wedding Band to Fury Photo Call
- Dianna Agron Cuts Her Hair, Goes Bright Platinum (PHOTOS)
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt quietly married on Saturday
- Hello Kitty not a cat, company says ... or is she?
- BET suspends producer after joke about Blue Ivy's hair
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier