Posts with tag "gordon ramsay"
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares continue, as the U.K.'s Daily Mail reports that his mother-in-law, Greta Hutcheson, is planning to sue him. It's the latest chapter in the foul-mouthed chef's familial saga: Last year Ramsay's father-in-law, Chris Hutcheson, who ran the business side of Ramsay's empire, had a bitter falling out with Ramsay and was abruptly fired. Hutcheson accused his...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 01:32 PM by Jett Wells
It's no secret Gordon Ramsay gets into fights -- a lot of them -- but now a family feud has hit its breaking point, so he decided to invite the public into his nightmare. The 'Hell's Kitchen' chef issued a public letter, directed at his mother-in-law, to the London Evening Standard detailing his battles with his father-in-law. Ramsay begins the letter with a dramatic statement, saying, "This...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
After news that a second Gordon Ramsay reality TV chef committed suicide this week, fellow food judge Eric Ripert took his frustration out on the hot-tempered cooking kingpin via Twitter. "Nothing personal against Gordon Ramsay, he is a poor inspiration for professional chefs in his shows," Ripert tweeted. "Who perform better scared, insulted?" Joseph Cerniglia, who appeared on Ramsay's...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including...
- Posted May 6th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is being sued for ordering $41,000 of wine to his New York City restaurant and "never having any intention of paying for the bottles," the UK's Daily Telegraph reports. Wineberry America is behind the lawsuit, claiming the 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' star ordered wine to his recently sold NYC restaurant, The London, from 2007 to 2009. Over time, the...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Gordon Ramsay's craggy face, with its furrowed brow and creased chin, has struck fear in the hearts of line cooks for years. But this year, there's something different about the chef's famous visage, namely a less-imperfect chin. The 'Hell's Kitchen' star told the Radio Times (via BBC) that he underwent a cosmetic procedure on his jaw area earlier this year at the urging of one Simon Cowell. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned