Posts with tag "gossip girl"
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 04:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Pop-Ed: It's heart-in-your-mouth stuff. Rags-to-riches (or as the CW deems it, Brooklyn to Manhattan) writer Dan Humphrey has found out the worst: He's impregnated a one-night stand. A one-night stand he cheated on his leggy, blonde, socialite ex-girlfriend with. Then there's Mr. All-American, Nate Archibald, overlooking the New York skyline, drowning himself in booze and easy women, trying to ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Sometimes life imitates 'Gossip Girl,' and other times 'Gossip Girl' imitates life. What does this mean for humanity? We're not exactly sure, but we know it can't be good. As we prepare for the fourth season of the debauched drama, we can't help but take a look back at some of the instances where reality and 'GG' crossed paths. Taylor Momsen's entire existence seems to be imitating the consis...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though. Breezi...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 10:40 AM by Amber James
Hello, PopEater elite! With summer drawing to a close, it's time to hit the Manhattan pavement for another season of 'Gossip Girl.' When we last left the hit series, Chuck Bass lay bleeding in the streets of Prague after two thugs shot him and stole the diamond engagement ring that his girlfriend, Blair Waldorf, rejected after hearing he slept with Jenny Humphrey. OMFG! Rumor has it Chuck myste...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Blake Lively plays a confident, Upper East Side princess on 'Gossip Girl,' the actress has a difficult time opening up to people in real life. "I'm actually a very shy person -- that's a big secret, so don't tell," Lively admits to Ben Affleck in September's Interview magazine. "But being in [acting] classes pushed me to break out of that a little bit. It's like nature versus nurtur...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Sixteen-year-old Taylor Momsen is at it again. In 'Miss Nothing,' the latest music video from Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless, the actress recreates Leonardo DaVinci's famed painting 'The Last Supper,' which depicts Jesus' final meal with his 12 apostles. But there isn't much religion going on in Momsen's video. Wearing a tight dress, dark eye makeup and crawling all over a table, the 'Gossip Gi...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' actor Chace Crawford was arrested just after midnight Friday in Plano, Texas, for possession of marijuana, police tell TMZ. As he was in possession of under two ounces, the offense has been deemed a misdemeanor. He was arrested in the parking lot of Ringo's Pub in Plano, which is located just north of Dallas. Sources told HollywoodLife.com that contrary to earlier reports claimin...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Steve Baltin
As Blair Waldorf on TV's 'Gossip Girl' -- and, oh yeah, GQ's 2009 obsession of the year, the new face of Herbal Essence, a burgeoning pop diva and the star of several upcoming movies -- Leighton Meester is on the cusp of undeniable It Girl status. But if you really want to know the girl in primetime and the magazines, she insists you have to wait for her debut album. Hot off the release of he...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Dino Sossi
Actor Matthew Settle from 'Gossip Girl' is set to divorce his wife, model Naama Nativ, reports US Magazine. "Divorce is imminent," reveals an anonymous source. Settle was not wearing his wedding ring while attending fashion shows in New York on February 11 and 12. He was also spotted with an unidentified woman at a MyFDB.com party at club SL in New York on February 13. Last fall, he was reporte...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
How did we get to 2009 as the year of threesomes? Well, '09 has been the year of a lot of things. It has most certainly been the year of the 'no good, very bad man' as sex scandals have raged over the illicit sex lives of South Carolina governor Mark Sanford, Late Night host David Letterman and, of course, Tiger Woods. It has been the year of Jon and Kate Gosselin. From separation to divorce, a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: See Ryan Reynolds in Costume as Deadpool ... on a Bearskin Rug
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl's Paige McKenzie Shares the Top 5 Things That Spook Her
- Grey's Anatomy Turns 10: See the Cast When They First Started at Seattle Grace
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Video of Taraji P. Henson's Son Marcel Getting Pulled Over by Cops Seems to Challenge Empire Star's Claims of Racial Profiling
- Kylie Jenner Says Lipliner "Changed My Life," Gets Best Beauty Advice From Khloé Kardashian
- Watch Kanye West Geek Out Over Meeting 93-Year-Old Fashion Icon Iris Apfel