Posts with tag "gq magazine"
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 11:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Talk about baring all in an interview! Actress Olivia Wilde, probably best known to the general public for her lesbian-leaning role as 'Thirteen' on the hit medical drama 'House,' is in October's issue of GQ magazine and she's showing off exactly why she's considered one of the sexiest young starlets in Hollywood. In the issue, Wilde talks about the public perception of her, how she doesn't envy...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Mickey Rourke's revival into the mainstream with flicks like 'The Wrestler' seems to be having positive effects on his love life as well, as the 55-year-old actor he stepped out with a beautiful blonde model half his age. Elena, 24, accompanied the 55-year-old actor to the GQ International Man Of The Year-- where Rourke celebrated his new-found title. And this isn't just a fling, sources told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Have Split
- Orlando Bloom Steps Out with Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend's Ex-Wife
- Dare to Bare! Christina Aguilera Poses Pregnant - and Nude
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- Bristol Palin Broke?! Lawyer Says Court Docs Citing Zero Income Were Filed by Ex Levi Johnston and Are Not Accurate
- Kaley Cuoco Once Interviewed Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey and Had No Idea Who He Was—Hear the Hilarious Story!
- Watch Julia Roberts Perfectly Recite Her Famous Lines From Pretty Woman and Notting Hill!