Posts with tag "grease"
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 10:20 AM by Christine Fenno
Jeff Conaway, 'Taxi' star and onetime 'Celebrity Rehab' patient on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality series, has been visited in the hospital by his former sobriety coach. As the troubled 60-year-old actor fights to survive, Pinsky denied that Conaway's substance abuse was behind reports of a coma. On Friday, the doctor tweeted: "Just visited Jeff Conaway. He is stable & looks like he will...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Hoping to avoid the crowds while still getting the perfect present for that special someone on your Christmas list? Our friends at MovieFone have just the ticket! Everybody likes movies, right? Right! Which is why even the most challenging giftee on your holiday shopping list will be easy to cross off after you peruse MovieFone's helpful...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Grease' never fails to reinvent itself. First, it was a 1971 Broadway musical. Then it was a smash 1978 movie (let's not mention a certain sequel). More recently, it has been revived for the Broadway stage -- first in 1994 and again in 2007. But the makers of 'Grease' have to be commended for not doing what so many studios are doing these days -- remaking classic films with modern-day actors....
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Now that 'American Idol' is once again down to the top two, we'll be seeing a lot of those 'Idol' lists. Most successful 'Idols,' most album sales, fan favorites. There's only so many times we can read about Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, no? Well 'Idol' success comes in lots of shapes and sizes. You have the Carrie and Kelly set. They've each sold over 10 million albums and reached...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A defendant accused of plotting to extort millions from Hollywood actor John Travolta felt guilty about the plan, according to TMZ. "I just want to get this over with..." said Pleasant Bridgewater in tapes being played at the hearing today. "I don't want to hear about it again ... I feel so badly about the whole thing," she regretted. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Our Editor Transform for the Day of the Dead - & Steal Her Halloween Look
- Tulalip Tribe Denounces Washington School Shooter's Actions
- Pittsburgh Doctor Heads to the Streets to Treat the Homeless - and Finds Them Homes
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 1 Item, 5 Editors: Sisterhood of the Traveling...Scarf!
- Kris Jenner Talks Rob Kardashian's Weight Gain, Says Her Kids Went Through a ''Chubby Stage''
- Alison Sweeney's Days of Our Lives Exit: Read Her Emotional Farewell Letter, and Watch Sami Change Through the Years!