Posts with tag "gretchen rossi"
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 04:14 PM by Rob Shuter
"Camera balls." That's what 'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Gretchen Rossi calls the change that washes over reality TV folk when they know it's time to amp up the drama for ratings. And she says one of her fellow wives on the Bravo hit has the biggest pair. "Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater has the exclusive first look at the In Touch interview and photo shoot with the cast of Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Orange County,' where the women discussed body image and what they do to look their best, no matter what. The 'Housewives' will go to great lengths for the sake of beauty -- whether working out for hours each day or even going under the knife. "You can't just let yourself...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:47 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why 'Bert and Ernie,' 'Gretchen Rossi,' and 'Elizabeth Lambert' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:08 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'teacup pigs' and Bai Ling, Wanda Sykes Wife and Filippa Hamilton are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the 40 hottest keywords of the hour, and though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''