Posts with tag "greys anatomy"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Top News
Patrick Dempsey is taking a break from being (mc)dreamy to appear in one of the biggest action flicks of the summer, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon.' The 45-year-old Mainer was in New York promoting the popcorn pleaser accompanied by his brood, 9 year-old Tallula and 4-year-old twins, Darby and Sullivan. PopEater caught up with him on the way to a park in downtown Manhattan. He'd done FAO...
- Posted Apr 10th 2011 at 12:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
Katherine Heigl is making her return to TV, but not with a new series. The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress will produce and star in an upcoming HBO movie. According to Deadline, Heigl and her mother, Nancy, will co-produce an adaptation of novelist Ann Hood's best-seller 'The Knitting Circle.' The project is being written by 'Dirty Sexy Money' creator Craig Wright. Heigl, 32, will play...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:35 AM by AOL Music Editors
'Grey's Anatomy' is taking a page out of the 'Glee' handbook this week when it finally airs its first ever musical episode. Reportedly seven years in the making, 'Grey's Anatomy: The Music Event' will feature the entire cast, including special guest stars Kate Walsh, Rachael Taylor, Daniel Sunjata and Scott Foley singing musical numbers. Among the songs used in the episode are the Fray's...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Denise Warner
Sarah Drew found herself among the survivors at the end of last season of 'Grey's Anatomy.' Her character, Dr. April Kepner, was spared by the violent end that many of the other doctors at Seattle Grace suffered, after a gunman went on a rampage through the hospital. The actress, who is really excited to return to the show as a series regular, talked to PopEater about what's in store for April...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 08:10 AM by PopEater Staff
If you watched the 'Grey's Anatomy' season finale last night, chances are your heart is still racing. If you haven't, you'll likely be hearing everyone who did see it ranting and raving about how freaking intense it was. When it comes to season finales, this is how they should be ... don't let us down, 'Lost'! If our Facebook feed is any indication, people at home watched on the edge of their...
- Posted Mar 24th 2010 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Katherine Heigl has officially checked out of 'Grey's Anatomy.' In an exclusive interview with Entertainment Weekly (on stands Friday), Heigl reveals that she is "done" with the show, citing family issues as the reason behind her exit. "I started a family and it changed everything for me," she told the magazine, regarding her adopted daughter, Naleigh. "It changed my desire to work full-time."...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Katherine Heigl was scheduled to return to the 'Grey's Anatomy' set March 1 after three months of maternity leave, "she was not there," a source tells PEOPLE. Sources told EW's Michael Ausiello that 'Anatomy' creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release Heigl from her contract. ABC Studios and Heigl's reps will then hash out a final exit agreement....
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 10:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Kevin McKidd stars as Poseidon, Greek God of the sea and father of the protagonist, in the new film 'Percy Jackson & the Olympians.' The actor sat down with PopEater to discuss the movie, how his character isn't exactly faithful to his wife and how being a dad helps him play one on screen. "I think once you become a dad, it changes everything in your life," he tells us. Watch the...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tricia Romano
With no new celebrity talk show host sex scandal to milk, this week in TV was comparatively quiet ... until the arrival of Balloon Boy. Join PopEater as we take a look back at the way we were, both before and after the boy was in the balloon, but then he really wasn't, and for some reason we're still paying attention to him. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Less than a month ago, 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo gave birth to her first child, and she's back on the red carpet looking fabulous (left). The actress attended the launch of Adidas Originals by David Beckham and James Bond in Los Angeles with her husband Chris Ivery on Sept. 30. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album