Posts with tag "gullivers travels"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 02:45 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jason Segel, star of 'How I Met Your Mother' and 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall,' is co-starring in this season's surefire family favorite, 'Gulliver's Travels,' along with Jack Black. The genial 30-year-old spoke to PopEater about shooting in England, helming the upcoming Muppets movie, and memories of his "odd" childhood. Had you read 'Gulliver's Travels' before you shot the movie? I read it in ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 01:48 PM by Christine Fenno
Professional actors and wannabe rock legends Jack Black and Jason Segel were filming 'Gulliver's Travels' (opening Dec. 22) when they were apparently overcome with Christmas spirit and decided to go into the recording studio. It's no glossy 'Glee' duet, but the pair bring gritty gusto to their harmonious cover of Bing Crosby and David Bowie's 1977 single 'Peace on Earth / Little Drummer Boy.' N...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 12:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
Funnyman Jack Black is literally taking on the biggest role of his career in the upcoming 3D film adaptation of 'Gulliver's Travels.' Black plays a magazine mailroom clerk who talks his way into writing a piece on the Bermuda Triangle. Upon arriving, he gets sucked into a secret world -- called Lilliput -- where he's much bigger than the native inhabitants. As the titular character, Black lo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dad Cares for Quadruplets After Wife's Tragic Death in Childbirth
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder: The Only Thing We Argue About Is the Color of His Eyes
- Cha-Ching! See the World's Most Outrageously Expensive Foods
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!