Posts with tag "gwen stefani"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Gavin Rossdale is digging up his past to get back into music by reuniting with Bush, but other regrettable parts of his past have snuck up on him. In a revealing interview with DETAILS, Rossdale confirmed a year-old report that he had a one-time gay fling in his teens with a cross-dressing pop star named "Marilyn." As if he didn't have enough drama in his life being married to Gwen Stefani, he...
- Posted Apr 28th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love says she and Gavin Rossdale carried on a sexual relationship while the Bush rocker was with Gwen Stefani. Love told Howard Stern that she had a "vision of marrying Gavin Rossdale one time ... We were like, 'Let's go spend our rock star money,'" The Huffington Post reports. According to the Hole singer, the two had an eight-month affair, and she knew he was with Gwen at the...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:07 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
California Girl Since her days as frontwoman of No Doubt, Gwen Stefani has accented everything she does with her own distinctive sense of style. And one of Gwen's most admired (and copied) looks is this one: sexy, tough and toned in a plaid slacks, a string bikini top and striking makeup. SoCal style has never looked so cool. Bedazzled Babe In 1997, two years...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston on Kim Kardashian's Butt Pic: I Did It First
- Does Vogue's New Office Have a Rat Infestation?
- DIY Acupuncture Is a Thing Now? With This Mat, It Is
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"