Posts with tag "gwen stefani"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
If a daily dose of adorable is what you were in search of, look no further. Gwen Stefani's precious little boys, Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 2, spent some time outdoors over the weekend and these stylish little dudes were easily the coolest kids on the block. Zuma, wearing some shades and a fedora is sporting a blue cast on his right arm after breaking it early last month at the family's home. Dad,...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Gwen Stefani has called it quits on her solo career in music after nearly eight years and two solo studio albums. Stefani tells Entertainment Weekly, "That was a moment in time. It went on a little longer than we all thought it would, because it was inspired and you have to go with wherever you're at in that time in your life ... everything works out how it should." The No Doubt frontwoman...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 11:41 AM by Christine Fenno
Last week, tabloids floated the rumor that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's 2½-year-old son, Zuma (big brother is 5-year-old Kingston), was rushed to a hospital with a broken arm. Now Rossdale has confirmed that a sudden, accidental fall off a kitchen counter in the family's Beverly Hills home injured the toddler. The doting dad told People.com, "It was one of the worst nights of our...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Isn't she lovely? Gwen Stefani stepped out with hubby, rocker Gavin Rossdale, to attend amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala. The star-studded event closed out the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival and Stefani really turned up the glam for the gala. The stunning pair walked the red carpet hand-in-hand, looking as fierce and fashionable as always. Stefani's curve hugging black dress and big...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Rocker couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took a break from their busy schedules to spend some quality time with their adorable little boys, Zuma, 2, and Kingston, who will be 5 later this month. One of the most fit couples around, Rossdale showed off his six-pack while Stefani flaunted her toned tummy in a leopard print bikini top and long, flowing striped skirt. Their oldest son Kingston...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 09:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Gwen Stefani rocks the May cover of Elle Magazine--and in the accompanying interview, she discusses songwriting, performing while pregnant and her disbelief that she and husband Gavin Rossdale are still together. "The first time we ever kissed was right around Valentine's Day--we were in New Orleans on tour. So, yeah, I always think about that because it's unbelievable that we've been able to...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's a zoo at the Rossdale household! Just because the adorable sons of power couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have some of the most distinct style of any tiny tots we've seen, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to take a day off every now and then. Just last week Kingston made quite a fashion statement, wearing an ensemble consisting of a Justice League T-shirt and a fur vest for a...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:03 AM by Maggie Coughlan
When it comes making bold fashion statements, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Kingston Rossdale. The 4-year-old son of singer-turned-L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani and rocker Gavin Rossdale modeled quite the look during a visit to the California Science Center in Los Angeles. Clad in a sleeveless fur vest, combat boots and a 'Justice League' T-shirt, Kingston was happy to pose...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 07:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's no doubt Gwen Stefani is charitable, especially after she announced Wednesday that she has donated $1 million to help victims of the devastating Japan earthquake and tsunami. According to UsMagazine.com, the No Doubt singer's donation will go to Save the Children's Japan Earthquake-Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund. Those familiar with Stefani's music and fashion line know the Japanese...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 05:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
There's no doubt that four-year-olds love to experiment with colors. Look no further than the fingernails and toenails of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's son Kingston for the proof. The pop star's oldest child was spotted this weekend with a bleached blond hair that was shaved on both sides. He rocked brightly-colored fingernails and toenails in a myriad of shades as he walked out of the nail...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba: Why Not Kissing Your Kids on the Mouth Is Weird
- New Evidence Found in Missing Maui Woman Case
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Miley Cyrus
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's ?T Magazine' interview
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Teen Wolf, The Good Wife, Suits, Two and a Half Men and More!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Pics of Maxwell and Ace Knute, The "Most Beautiful" Kids in the World!
- Miley Cyrus Caresses Her Face and Rubs Her Thighs With Hand of Adonis Dildo—See the Pics!