Posts with tag "gwyneth paltrow"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Between shooting movies, doing guest-spots on 'Glee' and writing a cookbook, it's no surprise the multi-tasking Gwyneth Paltrow gets a little stressed sometimes. In her latest GOOP newsletter, the Academy Award-winning actress reveals how she manages stress. "I have never been very good at handling stress (though a bit of meditation helps), and I wanted some very practical ways of reducing it t...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The crowd at Thursday night's 'Glee' tour stop in East Rutherford, New Jersey, got a big surprise when former 'Glee' guest star, Gwyneth Paltrow, hopped on stage, PEOPLE reports. The audience went wild when the Academy Award-winning actress appeared dressed as her character, Holly Holiday, and launched into Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You.' Paltrow, whose appearance at the concert was taped for the ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Gwyneth Paltrow took on the controversial topic of homosexuality and the Bible head on when she wrote a post on her GOOP newsletter titled 'Homosexuality in the Bible'. In the post Paltrow says, "A few months ago, in the heat of the tragic teen suicides that came about from intolerance of homosexuality, I saw a man on television who was apologizing for wishing death on gays from his facebook pa...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 02:08 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are looking for a tutor for their two kids, Apple, 7, and Moses, 5, but if you're a regular old Joe, you need not apply. The Sun is reporting that the famous couple have placed an ad for a private tutor, and the requirements are quite specific. They must essentially be, smart, athletic, musically gifted, multilingual, willing to travel the world and work two to ...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 01:20 PM by Katelyn Mullen
If you were worried you couldn't get enough of Gwyneth Paltrow, worry no more. She has officially joined Twitter. The mother of two sent out her first tweet, a video no less, earlier today, letting her fans know that she is "trying to join the 21st century, so it's me. I'm on Facebook and Twitter." The Jill of all trades is walking down the street in her tweet debut, looking for a taxi in New Y...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
She may be the picture of poise on the red carpet but that doesn't mean Penelope Cruz doesn't get a little gangsta on her own time. The Spanish beauty told The Sun that she channels fast-talker, Eminem, when she gets to spitting. "I'm one of those people who do it by themselves," she said of her hidden talent. "I'm not embarrassed to say it. I like to rap but only know one song. The Eminem one,...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The usually poised and proper Gwyneth Paltrow got more than a little candid on her recent trip to 'Chelsea Lately.' Although 'Lately' host Chelsea Handler is known to bring out her guests' uninhibited sides, Paltrow took her comfort with the comedian to a whole new level, dropping the C-word. When the two half-German blond bombshells discovered that they both had a grandmother they called "mutt...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Sarah Crow
Gwyneth Paltrow already wears many hats, between her successful acting career, her new role as an author and her life as a wife and mom, and now the actress will be wearing many bags to boot. The 'Glee' star has signed on as the new face of Coach and will appear in advertisements for the luxury goods company beginning this September. Paltrow tells Women's Wear Daily that she's excited...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- WTF -
- Cameron Diaz -
- Gwyneth Paltrow -
- Jay-Z -
- Jerry Seinfeld -
- Alex Rodriguez
On a recent evening in New York, a group of FFOGs (Famous Friends of Gwyneth) turned out for a dinner party to celebrate the actress, singer and blogger's debut cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter.' New Yorker scribe Lizzie Widdicombe was there to rub shoulders with guests like Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez and the Seinfelds and to document exactly how Gwyneth is not just like us. It is first...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 10:10 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
In tomorrow night's episode, Adele is getting the 'Glee' treatment. Gwyneth Paltrow will cover the Brit singer's 'Turning Tables' off of her new album, '21.' Gwyneth killed her performance of Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You' during her first appearance on the FOX show and now has Gleeks everywhere begging for her to be a regular at William McKinley High. And now that she's romancing Mr. Schu, they m...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Ben Affleck's Past Romances with Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow: What Went Wrong?
- 5-Year-Old Florida Girl Killed After Leaping Fish Lands in Her Boat
- Matchmaker Wanted: Find This Harvard MBA a Girlfriend and He'll Pay You $10,000
- Kelly Rowland Joins Empire Season 2—Find Out Who She's Playing (Spoiler Alert)!
- Kim Kardashian Says She Doesn't Get Botox When Pregnant, Shares Pics of North West And Her Creative Outfit
- Ava DuVernay Not Directing Black Panther Movie, Starring Chadwick Boseman—Find Out Why!