Posts with tag "hailey glassman"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Could you imagine The Beatles storming out of an interview on 'The Ed Sullivan Show'? During the golden years of television, it would have been an unfathomable act. Today the parameters of social decorum are barely visible. Any topic or question is up for discussion, and the public feels a sense of entitlement to know the inner-most secrets of celebrity life. Long are the days of politely refusing...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports. Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 06:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin walked out of an 'Entertainment Tonight' interview that airs tonight with Hailey Glassman after she brought his kids into the discussion, Usmagazine.com reports. The two began arguing over whether they were breaking up on national TV, and Hailey mentions his children, asking, "Don't you want them to look up to you and say, 'My daddy's honest?'" At that point, Jon says "I'm not...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After last week's Insider interview about her relationship with Jon Gosselin, 22-year-old Hailey Glassman is sending out a (possible) final message through Twitter about the love and hate she's received, pointing her hatred for the media directly at gossip blogger Perez Hilton. "I hate to say his name but Perez just sent me a message/tweet calling me a Skank and constantly a home wrecker." She...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin opens in a one-hour interview 'Kate: Her Story' on TLC where "no topics will be off limits" (via Today Show). In the chat with Natalie Morales, Kate apologized for how she treated Jon. "I was very hard on him and I would never deny that," she says, EOnline.com reports. "I was wrong to treat him that way. Was it good, healthy and wonderful? No. Am I proud of those moments that...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an open discussion with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jon Gosselin -- who is not Jewish -- opens up about his celebrity and his relationships with estranged wife Kate and girlfriend Hailey Glassman, PEOPLE reports. "I think I'm just misunderstood. I'm not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don't sing. I don't dance. I'm not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
It was a rough week for the relationship between Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman. The reality dad was blindsided by Glassman's comments on 'The Insider,' where she tearfully said that Gosselin was verbally abusive towards her and that he took out his anger on her in the form of "mantrums." Then, on Friday, unconfirmed reports that the couple split made the rounds. So are they split? Or is it...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
After 22-year-old Hailey Glassman told 'The Insider' that her boyfriend Jon Gosselin is prone to "mantrums" and other bad habits, Gosselin made it clear that he's ready to make amends - to everyone. He told the TV show, "I am committed to making things right with Hailey as well as Kate and especially my children. I ask you to please give me the opportunity to prove myself." ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 05:58 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal
The ladies of PopEater discuss Hailey Glassman's "emotionally abusive" relationship with Jon Gosselin, Levi Johnston's upcoming Playgirl shoot and the not-so-secret romance between Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs