Posts with tag "hair"
- Posted Jul 8th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Chloe Sevigny has shed her blonde locks, taking on a much darker hue. The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star. Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 05:32 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Nicki Minaj is no stranger to turning heads and brightening up a room. Her ever-changing hair color and fantastically patterned outfits in highlighter shades have a tendency to cause quite a stir. Her arrival at BBC Radio 1 in London was no exception. The rapper took her entrance to the studio as an opportunity to debut pink, cotton candy-looking hair and an '80s inspired jumpsuit. The...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 03:40 PM by PopEater Staff
The latest Justin Bieber collectible for the singer's superfans may be none other than strands of the star's signature coif. OK! reports that Bieber may be doing away with his trademark look and shaving off his now-famous bowl cut. The star, who recently announced his upcoming fragrance for Wal-Mart, has reportedly been considering a cut for some time now, although fans don't have to get...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:36 PM by Scott Harris
We were thrilled by the debut of 'FlashForward', one of the most well-crafted first episodes we've seen in years. After just an hour, we're hooked for the season. 'FlashForward,' starring Joseph Fiennes ('Shakespeare in Love'), Sonya Walger and Dominic Monaghan (both of 'Lost'), shows what happens when the whole world gets a sneak peak at what their lives will be like a few months in the future...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Taylor Swift: Why would anyone want to date me?
- Hot Hollywood mamas
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015