Posts with tag "halle berry"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:31 PM by Rebecca Macatee
The nasty details of the custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry went public this week, but sources tell PEOPLE things really started going downhill around the holidays. Berry, 44, reportedly became alarmed when the couple's 2-year-old daughter Nahla became hysterical when Aubrey, 34, came to pick her up for a visit a few days before Christmas. A source said Nahla "was crying and...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 05:33 PM by Zach Dionne
Halle Berry's model ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, is allegedly in possesion of a handful of voice mails, e-mails and text messages displaying fits of rage and name-calling by the actress. According to RadarOnline.com, Aubry is opting not to leak the messages to the media but save them for his upcoming custody battle with Berry over 2-year-old daughter Nahla. "I honestly think Gabriel should...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 05:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Halle Berry's once civil split with former partner Gabriel Aubry is turning into an acrimonious custody battle over the couple's 2-year-old daughter, Nahla. The Oscar-winning actress told Vogue following their 2010 split, "We're still friends, we love each other very much, and we both share the love of our lives. And we are both 100 percent committed to being the best parents we can be." The...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 09:52 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Halle Berry's split with Gabriel Aubry is getting ugly. The Oscar winning actress is taking Aubry to court to fight for custody of their two-year-old daughter Nahla, and she has some harsh things to say about her ex. According to UsMagazine.com, Berry has gone so far as to clear her schedule by pulling out of the upcoming film 'New Year's Eve.' "Halle Berry was forced to pull out of a film...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
Singer Eric Benet, whose divorce from Halle Berry was finalized in 2005, has just announced that he plans to tie the knot with girlfriend Manuela Testolini. Currently on vacation in Egypt celebrating their engagement, the two are planning a summer wedding, according to USA Today. The bride-to-be, formerly known as Manuela Testolini Nelson, was married to Prince from 2001 to 2006. She is the...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Halle Berry will have to gear up for a custody battle with ex Gabriel Aubry. The model, who announced his split from Berry last spring, filed court documents last month to be officially declared father of their 2-year-old daughter, Nahla, according to E! News. Why the official move? Aubry filed a petition on Dec. 30 to have both joint physical and legal custody of the child,...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 01:32 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Halle Berry has been busy dazzling photogs on the red carpet recently, hamming it up for a new Farrelly Brothers comedy, and enjoying a new romance with Olivier Martinez -- but she says that despite her glamorous adulthood, she's still healing from the trauma she witnessed in her childhood home. The Oscar winner, 44, opened up to CNN recently about what motivates her to work with an...
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Halle Berry is putting pressure on boyfriend Olivier Martinez for a baby. The Oscar-winning actress has revealed she would love to give her daughter Nahla a sibling, but she is worried she's running out of time. According to the Daily Mail, the Oscar-winning actress said "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait? Halle met Olivier on the set of their...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover on the set of her new film comedy. The Oscar-winning actress was spied wearing fake cheek, lip, and breast implants on the set of her new film, 'Truth or Dare.' The facial prosthesis and giant, belly button-skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein....
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 10:48 AM by PopEater Staff
'Monster's Ball' screenwriter Will Rokos has something to be thankful for, and it's not just his respected Hollywood career. Rokos survived being hit in the head by an arriving subway train in New York City on Saturday afternoon, the New York Post reports. The 57-year-old writer, who had been looking into the subway tunnel to see if a train was approaching, was thrown back onto the station...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor: Juan Pablo Galavis Delivers a Shocking Finale
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Believe Debuts on NBC: What Did You Think of Alfonso Cuarón and J.J. Abrams' New Drama?
- Selena Gomez's Family Thought Justin Bieber Was the "Worst Thing to Ever Happen" to Her—Has That Changed?
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"