Posts with tag "halle berry"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:31 PM by Rebecca Macatee
The nasty details of the custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry went public this week, but sources tell PEOPLE things really started going downhill around the holidays. Berry, 44, reportedly became alarmed when the couple's 2-year-old daughter Nahla became hysterical when Aubrey, 34, came to pick her up for a visit a few days before Christmas. A source said Nahla "was crying and...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 05:33 PM by Zach Dionne
Halle Berry's model ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, is allegedly in possesion of a handful of voice mails, e-mails and text messages displaying fits of rage and name-calling by the actress. According to RadarOnline.com, Aubry is opting not to leak the messages to the media but save them for his upcoming custody battle with Berry over 2-year-old daughter Nahla. "I honestly think Gabriel should...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 05:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Halle Berry's once civil split with former partner Gabriel Aubry is turning into an acrimonious custody battle over the couple's 2-year-old daughter, Nahla. The Oscar-winning actress told Vogue following their 2010 split, "We're still friends, we love each other very much, and we both share the love of our lives. And we are both 100 percent committed to being the best parents we can be." The...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 09:52 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Halle Berry's split with Gabriel Aubry is getting ugly. The Oscar winning actress is taking Aubry to court to fight for custody of their two-year-old daughter Nahla, and she has some harsh things to say about her ex. According to UsMagazine.com, Berry has gone so far as to clear her schedule by pulling out of the upcoming film 'New Year's Eve.' "Halle Berry was forced to pull out of a film...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
Singer Eric Benet, whose divorce from Halle Berry was finalized in 2005, has just announced that he plans to tie the knot with girlfriend Manuela Testolini. Currently on vacation in Egypt celebrating their engagement, the two are planning a summer wedding, according to USA Today. The bride-to-be, formerly known as Manuela Testolini Nelson, was married to Prince from 2001 to 2006. She is the...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Halle Berry will have to gear up for a custody battle with ex Gabriel Aubry. The model, who announced his split from Berry last spring, filed court documents last month to be officially declared father of their 2-year-old daughter, Nahla, according to E! News. Why the official move? Aubry filed a petition on Dec. 30 to have both joint physical and legal custody of the child,...
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 01:32 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Halle Berry has been busy dazzling photogs on the red carpet recently, hamming it up for a new Farrelly Brothers comedy, and enjoying a new romance with Olivier Martinez -- but she says that despite her glamorous adulthood, she's still healing from the trauma she witnessed in her childhood home. The Oscar winner, 44, opened up to CNN recently about what motivates her to work with an...
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Halle Berry is putting pressure on boyfriend Olivier Martinez for a baby. The Oscar-winning actress has revealed she would love to give her daughter Nahla a sibling, but she is worried she's running out of time. According to the Daily Mail, the Oscar-winning actress said "I'd love more children. I'm 44, so who knows how much longer I can wait? Halle met Olivier on the set of their...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Halle Berry's beautiful looks go undercover on the set of her new film comedy. The Oscar-winning actress was spied wearing fake cheek, lip, and breast implants on the set of her new film, 'Truth or Dare.' The facial prosthesis and giant, belly button-skimming boobs turned the normally stunning 44-year-old actress into a plastic surgery victim who channels 'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein....
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 10:48 AM by PopEater Staff
'Monster's Ball' screenwriter Will Rokos has something to be thankful for, and it's not just his respected Hollywood career. Rokos survived being hit in the head by an arriving subway train in New York City on Saturday afternoon, the New York Post reports. The 57-year-old writer, who had been looking into the subway tunnel to see if a train was approaching, was thrown back onto the station...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- Miranda Lambert and Meghan Trainor to Duet on the CMA Awards: Will You Watch?
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!
- Kris Jenner Makes the Most of a Flattering Filter on Instagram—but What Happened to Gordon Ramsay's Face?!
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Ghostbusters 3 Rumors, Reveals Her Biggest Fear (And It's Not Being Naked)