Posts with tag "ham"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 08:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork. The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted o...
Why You're Searching for "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Kate Hudson Wardrobe Malfunction"Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:29 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Erin Andrews Peep Pictures" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?