Posts with tag "ham"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 08:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork. The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted...
Why You're Searching for "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Kate Hudson Wardrobe Malfunction"Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:29 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Erin Andrews Peep Pictures" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Lambert and Meghan Trainor to Duet on the CMA Awards: Will You Watch?
- The Daily Treat: Finally, There Is a Twerking Turtle
- Jenna von Oy's Blog: Why I'm Not Stressed over My Second Child
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video