Posts with tag "hangover cure"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 09:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
The digital editors over at Warner Brothers are breathing a sigh of relief today. The studio settled a lawsuit over a tattoo featured in 'The Hangover 2' and avoided the costly task of digitally altering its design for the DVD release, TMZ reports. News of a "mystery settlement" broke yesterday and it looks like the tattoo sported by Ed Helm's character in the film is here to stay. Warner Bros....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Brother Winner Dick Donato: 'I Am HIV Positive'
- Jason Kennedy and Lauren Scruggs: Countdown to Wedding!
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Launches Exhibition of Favorite Film Costumes
- Felicity Huffman hopes 'American Crime' role alters her image as a 'Desperate Housewife'
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Taylor Swift Covers British Vogue: "Dating or Finding Someone Is the Last Thing on My Mind"
- Brad Pitt Feels Like "the Richest Man Alive," Calls Fatherhood "the Most Beautiful Thing" Ever
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!