Posts with tag "hannah montana"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 11:15 PM by Zach Dionne
'Hannah Montana' concludes its five-year Disney Channel run this Sunday, Jan. 16, and boy, hasn't Miley Cyrus grown up? On TV she's spent the last half-decade portraying Miley Stewart, alter ego to fictional pop star Hannah Montana. In real-life -- and the tabloids -- she's gone from bubblegum pop star to a chart-topping performer and borderline sex symbol. As the 'Hannah Montana' finale ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
What's up with Miley Cyrus? Parents everywhere seem to have some strong opinions on the matter, whether favorable or not. It's pretty evident the Disney starlet is on the cusp of adulthood. Whether she's strutting around in her skivvies in music videos, painting the town red in barely-there hot pants, or nonchalantly sipping a beer with her pals, she's eager to show the world she's all grown ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Miley Cyrus has been called a number of things in her short career, but homewrecker hasn't been one of them -- until now. The National Enquirer is defying both parenting wisdom and good taste by claiming that it was Miley who caused her parents' split, Gossip Cop reports. The Enquirer's story claims that Miley's father, Billy Ray, became irate when, after grounding his daughter for talking ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
While filming the last season of 'Hannah Montana,' Miley Cyrus invited the families of troops to view a live taping of the show, PEOPLE reports. What they didn't know was that Cyrus and her father, Billy Ray, planned to use the guests as extras in a concert scene for the final season, entitled 'Hannah Montana Forever.' "My dad has always been super involved with the troops so [the producers] ...
- Posted Mar 5th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
You either love or hate Brett Favre. There's not much middle ground. The same could probably be said of Jay Leno. The two chatted on topics such as retirement, 'Pants on the Ground,' and New York City on Thursday night's 'Tonight Show.' But Favre didn't show up in L.A. just for the sit down. "We're out here to see 'Hannah Montana,'" the quarterback said. "No offense to you, but 'Hannah Montana' ...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
That's a wrap for Miley Cyrus as 'Hannah Montana,' as the teen queen is reportedly done with her teen alter-ego show this year, according to a new report. The New York Post claims reports Cyrus -- who shot to fame thanks to the double life-leading pop star 'Montana' -- is filming the fourth and final season of the show, leaving Miley all of the opportunities she wants to do different (see: more ...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
A "brain freeze" can happen to anyone and even celebrities are prone to it - accidentally dropping the ball in the middle of their most popular song with millions of viewers watching and critiquing. Even though musicians practice to perfect their performance, sometimes stuff happens. Even just missing one word during a concert can send an otherwise seasoned artist off the edge muttering to ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Miley Cyrus' tour bus driver was killed last night after his vehicle flipped over on a highway in Virginia, TMZ is reporting. The singer's manager told TMZ, "It was one of our tour buses, but not Miley's. It was one of our buses that transported our lighting crew." According to officials, the 'Hannah Montana' star was on another bus traveling in the caravan. Cyrus was not injured. ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:00 PM by PopEater Staff
For one of the most famous girls in the world, making the smallest mistake becomes breaking news. In an interview with the AP, teen queen Miley Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps, but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy. "I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," 16-year-old Miley said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!