Posts with tag "harpers bazaar"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:05 AM by The Editors of StyleList
If you've ever questioned whether Lady Gaga has gone under the knife, she's setting the record straight that she's simply "Born This Way" in the May 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. The 25-year-old pop star talks plastic surgery in a candid interview with Derek Blasberg where she opens up about her pint-sized body and having the freedom to decide how the world sees her. "I have never had...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 08:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Georgia May Jagger, the 18-year-old daughter of Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall, landed the November subscriber's cover of Harper's Bazaar and is dishing on her rock 'n' roll roots. Striking a provocative pose in a plunging black swimsuit and thigh-baring skirt from Lanvin for the Hedi Slimane-photographed shoot, the Hudson Jeans model admits, "My dad has more sparkly stuff than most men." ...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 02:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Aniston poses as Barbra Streisand from 'Funny Girl' in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar. Aniston, who stars in the upcoming comedy 'The Switch,' talks about idolizing Streisand and meeting the legendary singer. "I've loved her since I was a kid, and all of a sudden there she is, and she's just like someone you've always known," the former 'Friends' star says. "You know when...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Leighton Meester knows a thing about how gossip can destroy a person, and she's denying all those allegations that she ever made a sex tape. "[The tape] is not real, so it makes me sort of sad," the 'Gossip Girl' star told Harper's Bazaar....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"