Posts with tag "harry potter"
- Posted Nov 27th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
A tantalizing internet rumor caught fire earlier this month, raising speculation that a prominent 'Harry Potter' cast member has fathered a love child, and vexing fans with the mystery: Which star could it be? Seven famous Brits -- Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Oliver and James Phelps, Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman -- appear on a 'Potter'-themed postcard that was apparently mailed...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Hoping to avoid the crowds while still getting the perfect present for that special someone on your Christmas list? Our friends at MovieFone have just the ticket! Everybody likes movies, right? Right! Which is why even the most challenging giftee on your holiday shopping list will be easy to cross off after you peruse MovieFone's helpful...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After working on the 'Harry Potter' franchise for 10 years, Daniel Radcliffe is apparently having an identity crisis. In this hilarious Funny or Die video, Radcliffe admits he can't quite distinguish himself from his character. "I am Harry," he insists. "I thought I was an actor playing a wizard, but really, I was a wizard playing an actor." Watch the video, after the jump! ...
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 05:00 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
The box-office magic is no surpise, but the opening-weekend numbers are still big enough to take your breath away: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1' earned an estimated $125.1 million in domestic ticket sales, predictably besting all other films on the nation's movie screens. It's the biggest opening weekend in the franchise's history. In comparison, the previous installment, 'Harry...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 07:07 AM by Leslie Berlin
Not long ago I found my 12-year-old daughter sitting on the floor of our living room, crying quietly. Fanned out on either side of her were the seven 'Harry Potter' books, several of them in pieces, rubber-banded together. A poster from the first 'Harry Potter' film lay unrolled at her feet. "It's almost over," she said, looking up. "The first part of 'Deathly Hallows' comes out in November,...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
The cast of 'Harry Potter' has become a part of America's cultural lexicon, but the actors are distinctly, and proudly, from across the pond. MTV's Josh Horowitz caught up with the gang and gave them a lesson in down-home speak, having the actors practice everything from how to order at an elegant restaurant to giving their unbiased opinions on fellow Brit Robert Pattinson. Check out the cast...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Emma Watson wore a short black dress to the premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1,' but used some good old-fashioned double-sided tape to stop the dress from slipping open. According to the Daily Mail, Watson's dress was a revealing lace-and-feather number from Rafael Lopez. But because of its revealing back, she had to go the extra mile to keep it classy at the London...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 11:55 AM by Zach Dionne
Today is the day, folks -- in England, anyway. 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1' premieres at London's Odeon Theatre in Leicester Square, and PopEater is happy to bring you a live feed from the red carpet, courtesy of Livestream. Expect on-camera interviews with stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton and director David Yates. The fun starts...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
First 'Twilight' got blamed for crazy people stabbing a guy and drinking his blood, and now 'Harry Potter' is getting heat for Indian Owls being hunted, traded and killed. According to BBC News, Indian Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh thinks J.K. Rowling's franchise is responsible for spiking the owl market. "Following 'Harry Potter,' there seems to be a strange fascination even among the...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 04:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Blue-chip bachelor Daniel Radcliffe is growing up before our eyes, and doesn't plan on settling down anytime soon. In an interview with Dazed and Confused Magazine (via Times of London), the 'Harry Potter' superstar joked that he might be a little too excited to be hanging out with beautiful Broadway dancers next year. "I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Band of Brothers Veteran William Guarnere Dies at 90
- Airplane! Stars Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Robert Hays Reunite in Tourism Ad
- Kellie Pickler Performs at Nashville Ballet Ball
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Lena Dunham makes naked ploy for laughs ? VOTE
- Elisabeth Moss talks marriage and ?Mad Men' in ?New York' profile
- Lena Dunham Apologizes for Molestation Joke on Twitter: "Even Naked Girls Get Embarrassed"
- Justin Bieber Deposition Video Released: The 5 Biggest Revelations That May (Or May Not) Surprise You
- Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Watch the Fallout From Vincent and Catherine's "Breakup Sex" Now!