Posts with tag "harry hamlin"
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 11:04 PM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, married since 1997 and proud parents of two beautiful daughters, are trying to add another baby to their happy family, a friend of the couple's reveals to me. "The timing is just perfect now and the girls are at a great age," says the insider, referring to 12-year-old Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, 9. Plus, with the success of their reality show 'Harry Loves ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Max Orenstein
The first season of 'Harry Loves Lisa' comes to an end tonight. Since the six-episode reality TV show began airing on TV Land, the couple has been in the spotlight non-stop, between a robbery in their Belle Grey boutique store in Sherman Oaks, Calif. and Rinna's lip reduction controversy. "You never know what you're going to get into when you go to work on a new project," Rinna said. "It turned ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna, who just confessed to undergoing surgery to remove her silicone lip injections, has become a big advocate of a more natural look, telling me, "I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don't need to change anything especially your lips." As a mother of two beautiful daughters, Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, ages 8 and 11, Lisa knows too well the pressure on young women ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 01:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin had a pretty busy Tuesday even by Hollywood standards. While on a promotional tour for their books and new TV show, Rinna opened a can of worms in frank talk about her infamous lips and, on top of that, their boutique in Los Angeles was robbed. Perfect storm of publicity, right? So, it came as no surprise that the rumor mill started churning about a possible conspiracy ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Earlier this week, Lisa Rinna admitted to surgically reducing the size of her infamous lips. And as "Lip-Gate" started to blow up around the web, PopEater's Rob Shuter sat down with the actress and her husband, actor Harry Hamlin, to discuss her lips, her recent surgery and why she's sick and tired of being defined by her pout. Last year, Rinna confessed to having her puckers injected with ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Just in time for TV Land's reality show, 'Harry Loves Lisa,' comes Harry Hamlin's hilarious memoir entitled 'Full Frontal Nudity: The Making of an Accidental Actor.' But if you're expecting dish on his brief marriage to Nicolette Sheridan or chapters on 'L.A. Law' and being named People's Sexiest Man Alive in 1987, you're going to be disappointed. The book is about growing up in suburban ...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
If we've learned anything about Joran van der Sloot in recent weeks (besides, y'know, his criminal behavior) it's that the dangerous Dutchman is absolutely giddy about the attention he's been getting since his arrest in Peru. You can't go a day without new developments in this sensational story, and now I've learned van der Sloot is itching to cash in big time for the TV cameras. How much? The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jen Arnold, Star of TLC's The Little Couple, Reveals She Has Cancer
- Sound of Music Live Without Much Life, Says PEOPLE's TV Critic
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- ?The Sound of Music Live!' was exciting and fun, but not without its flaws
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Mike Tyson talks religon: 'I need Allah'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!