Posts with tag "harry hamlin"
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 11:04 PM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, married since 1997 and proud parents of two beautiful daughters, are trying to add another baby to their happy family, a friend of the couple's reveals to me. "The timing is just perfect now and the girls are at a great age," says the insider, referring to 12-year-old Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, 9. Plus, with the success of their reality show 'Harry Loves Lisa,...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:35 PM by Max Orenstein
The first season of 'Harry Loves Lisa' comes to an end tonight. Since the six-episode reality TV show began airing on TV Land, the couple has been in the spotlight non-stop, between a robbery in their Belle Grey boutique store in Sherman Oaks, Calif. and Rinna's lip reduction controversy. "You never know what you're going to get into when you go to work on a new project," Rinna said. "It turned...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 08:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna, who just confessed to undergoing surgery to remove her silicone lip injections, has become a big advocate of a more natural look, telling me, "I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don't need to change anything especially your lips." As a mother of two beautiful daughters, Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray, ages 8 and 11, Lisa knows too well the pressure on young women a...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 01:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin had a pretty busy Tuesday even by Hollywood standards. While on a promotional tour for their books and new TV show, Rinna opened a can of worms in frank talk about her infamous lips and, on top of that, their boutique in Los Angeles was robbed. Perfect storm of publicity, right? So, it came as no surprise that the rumor mill started churning about a possible conspiracy ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Earlier this week, Lisa Rinna admitted to surgically reducing the size of her infamous lips. And as "Lip-Gate" started to blow up around the web, PopEater's Rob Shuter sat down with the actress and her husband, actor Harry Hamlin, to discuss her lips, her recent surgery and why she's sick and tired of being defined by her pout. Last year, Rinna confessed to having her puckers injected with sili...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Just in time for TV Land's reality show, 'Harry Loves Lisa,' comes Harry Hamlin's hilarious memoir entitled 'Full Frontal Nudity: The Making of an Accidental Actor.' But if you're expecting dish on his brief marriage to Nicolette Sheridan or chapters on 'L.A. Law' and being named People's Sexiest Man Alive in 1987, you're going to be disappointed. The book is about growing up in suburban Califor...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
If we've learned anything about Joran van der Sloot in recent weeks (besides, y'know, his criminal behavior) it's that the dangerous Dutchman is absolutely giddy about the attention he's been getting since his arrest in Peru. You can't go a day without new developments in this sensational story, and now I've learned van der Sloot is itching to cash in big time for the TV cameras. How much? The ans...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Female Police Officer Assaulted, Thrown Down Embankment in Pennsylvania: Reports
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
- A Bride's Wedding Day Becomes Even More Special, Thanks to Wedding Crasher Robert Pattinson
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!
- Blake Lively Reveals the "Fit Dude" Responsible for Her Post-Baby Body: He Knows "How to Kick My Butt"