Posts with tag "harry potter"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
My, how she's grown! Emma Watson arrived at today's much anticipated UK premiere of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2' in this stunning tulle, floor length, gray gown and we can't help but look on in awe at the magical transformation this young superstar has made. It was November 4, 2001 when the starry-eyed Watson first stepped out for the world premiere of 'Harry Potter and the ...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2011 at 01:13 PM by Moviefone Editors
Potterheads are abuzz as the days count down to the final film in the 'Harry Potter' franchise, and scrutiny of the last installment will no doubt be intense. To whet your appetite, Moviefone editors have an exclusive new clip from the film, which opens nationwide July 15. Without further ado, feast your eyes on this exclusive footage just released to Moviefone of Daniel Radcliffe and cast in ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
This British actress made her international debut as Harry Potter's precocious, frizzy-haired sidekick, Hermione Granger, in 2001's 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.' Fast forward 10 years and Emma Watson has come a long way from the awkward nine-year-old we met onscreen, ditching her curly tendrils for a chic pixie cut and ditching her role as a teenage sorcery prodigy to become the face ...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 11:30 PM by Moviefone Editors
Potterites, get your wands and wizarding hats ready! The official Warner Bros. trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II' has just been released, and we have it here for you in all its wizardly glory. ...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Zach Dionne
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe panicked at the prospect of J.K. Rowling added more books to the series, our friends at Celebuzz report. "I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," Rowling told Oprah last October. "I think I am done, but you never know." "I was worried!" Radcliffe told Celebuzz. "I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?!'" ...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 11:18 AM by Christine Fenno
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson, 21, already announced a decision to take time off from her Ivy League education at Brown University in Rhode Island, due to her increasingly demanding professional schedule. She entered Brown in 2009, but last month told fans on her official site she had hit the brakes on her studies. This weekend, a new Associated Press report [via the New York Times] clarifies ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 06:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
A decade later and eight movies in, there's nothing left to film for the 'Harry Potter' series. But what was the final scene shot for Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, who have grown up before our very eyes on film? Was it part of the final, epic showdown with Lord Voldemort and his forces? Was it a quiet, emotional and introspective scene? Maybe even that infamous epilogue that ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 12:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
Daniel Radcliffe has overextended himself, and it's costing Warner Bros. a pretty penny -- $500,000 to be precise. The 'Harry Potter' actor is signed on to appear in this year's Broadway revival of 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.' At the same time, the second installment of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is due to open in July, in London. This means that the English ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 07:36 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Although 2010 won't go down as one of the best years in recent film history, it did produce several memorable family films, which is a genre all too often muddled with mediocre (or flat-out awful) comedies featuring talking animals and tired sight gags we've seen over and over again. Here are our 10 favorite family movies that parents, kids and even childless moviegoers, could love. ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Actress Afshan Azad of 'Harry Potter' fame doesn't need wizardry to protect her against bad guy -- she's got the legal system on her side. 22-year-old Azad, who played Harry's classmate, Padma Patil, in the four most recent 'Harry Potter' films, was allegedly attacked by two members of her family, who reportedly disapproved of her boyfriend. The actress' father and brother, who are Muslim, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Anne Heche Blogs: I Bribed My Boys for Spring Break
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside