Posts with tag "hayden christensen"
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's back on! After taking some time apart over the summer, Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are dating again, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who met on the set of 'Jumper' in 2007 and got engaged the following year, decided to take a break from their relationship in June and officially called it quits in August. Following sightings of Christensen leaving Bilson's California home, a source...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 06:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have officially split, her rep confirms to PEOPLE. The couple had announced in June they were on a break, but they've called off their wedding and have no plans to get back together. "Yes, the engagement is off," Bilson's rep said. One of the actress' friends believes distance was the biggest factor in their decision to break up. "It just wasn't working...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 09:24 PM by PopEater Staff
'The O.C.' star Rachel Bilson and 'Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones' star Hayden Christensen are taking a break, UsMagazine.com is reporting. The couple has been engaged since late 2008. UsMagazine.com chatted with Bilson at the THQ Take No Prisoners Party in LA last night. When asked about her wedding plans, Bilson said, "No, no plans." She then pointed to her ringless finger...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 08:17 AM by PopEater Staff
We don't know much about George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, but a new photo spread in Maxim proves one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt: the model/actress is smoking hot. A discerning gentleman like Clooney, we imagine, could have his pick of the pretty ladies, so if you can make it past the steamy photos after the jump, we'll give you a bit of a tutorial on who Miss Canalis is....
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Debut Novels
- Dolls Resembling Young Girls Placed Outside Their Homes in California
- Did Sean Penn Propose to Charlize Theron?
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves