Posts with tag "hayden panettiere"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though it was reported earlier this month that 'Scream 4' star Hayden Panettiere was dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, it turns out she's spending time with a different Jets player: Scotty McKnight. A source tells UsMagazine.com that the pair is officially dating. Just last week, Panettiere was mistakenly linked to Sanchez--who has actually known McKnight since they were kids. ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:55 AM by Jo Piazza
Hayden Panettiere's publicist was very adamant at the Vans Custom Culture Contest Finale in Manhattan on Thursday night that her client not be asked any personal questions (i.e. about her possibly dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez). Thankfully Panettiere had no such compunction and was happy to address the Sanchez rumors, which sprung up after the two were spotted grabbing lunch...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 06:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
Well that was fast. Just two weeks after Hayden Panettiere announced her split with boxing boyfriend of two years Wladimir Klitschko, the 'Scream 4' star was spotted hanging out with New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. According to RumorFix.com, the pair was seen grabbing lunch from In-N-Out Burger in Laguna Beach, Calif. on Memorial Day. "They seemed very close and very happy," a...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Hayden Panettiere and her Ukrainian professional boxing boyfriend, Wladimir Klitschko, have called it quits after two years of dating. But was their 15-inch height difference the thorn in their relationship paw? We can only imagine the kind of back injuries Klitschko may have sustained in order to smooch his 5'1" hottie. But Panettiere, 21, told People that their break-up is more of a parting...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hayden Panettiere's fans are not shy about asking intimate questions when talking to her. Panettiere was on 'Ellen' when she revealed that people actually come and ask how the 5'1" actress gets it on with her heavyweight boxing champion boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, who is 6'6". E! Online reports that the topic arose when Ellen DeGeneres commented on the couple's considerable...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 12:01 PM by AOL TV Editors
Lifetime Television is taking a bold step by airing their made-for-TV movie 'Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial in Italy' tonight at 9PM ET, given the ongoing controversy over the case. Most of the country is aware of Knox, due to the almost-constant news reports covering this international headline-grabbing story: Knox, an American exchange student, was accused by Italian authorities of brutally...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 06:21 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Hayden Panettiere and her boyfriend, world champion boxer Wladimir Klitschko, received a rough reception Friday in the Japanese fishing village of Taiji, where they called for an end to its annual dolphin hunt. The 'Heroes' star said she would "love to be a spokesperson" for the town if it abandons the hunt. Her visit to Taiji comes just weeks after 'The Cove,' a gory depiction of Taiji's...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 10:39 AM by PopEater Staff
Hayden Panettiere has been getting cozy with Ukranian boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko, 33, leading many to speculate they are dating. The 'Heroes' actress, 20, spent the past few weeks in Miami after he invited her to join him in Florida for the New Year. And don't let the 13 year age difference fool you -- Panettiere has been known to date much older guys. They were spotted together on Thursday...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 06:52 PM by Sam Brand
We're not sure what made Hayden Panettiere dye her trademark blonde locks red. No one is. But the 'Heroes' star clearly felt a need to transform herself following a full month in Miami with boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. In other news, Chinese anti-hero Zhang Xuping was sentenced to death for killing a corrupt local official. (How's that for a transition.) And you're still hungry for Heidi Montag...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
From Lindsay Lohan "helping" Ungaro to Hayden Panettiere guest-designing for Dooney & Burke, high-profile partnerships between celebrities and fashion designers have become the trend du jour. Almost every week, a new star adds "fashion designer" to her resume by teaming up with an established design house and releasing a collection. This week, Elle Magazine highlighted the latest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Three Books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez That You Must Read
- Julia Roberts, Mark Ruffalo Shine in The Normal Heart Trailer
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Salem' review: ?American Horror Story' lite
- ?Devious Maids': Five ideas for plot twists this season
- ?Parks and Recreation' and babies: What will happen to the show?
- Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says
- Parks and Recreation Finale Features Big Changes, "Exciting" Moments That Set Up Season 7
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Guest Star on Nashville, Y'all—Plus, Which Country Starlet Is Joining Her?