Posts with tag "heather locklear"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 12:40 PM by Sarah Crow
The California sunshine isn't doing any favors for Heather Locklear, who's a bit under the weather, according to reports. The 'Melrose Place' star is currently suffering from a bacterial infection and has been hospitalized in her home state of California, according to TMZ. Locklear recently returned to the U.S. from Canada, where she was filming TV movie 'He Loves Me', starring 'Eclipse' actres...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 12:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Although she filed for divorce from Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora in 2006, Heather Locklear has only now gotten around to officially splitting up from his last name, reports TMZ. Heather Deen Sambora filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday asking that her name be officially changed to what everyone calls her anyway: Heather Locklear. About time! But why now? Is the ac...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 07:55 PM by PopEater Staff
The Ventura district attorney has officially rejected the case against the Heather Locklear in a hit-and-run incident that occurred earlier this year, TMZ reports. Prosecutors revealed there wasn't enough evidence to place her behind the wheel at the time of the crash. In April, Locklear was arrested--though not taken into custody--for an allegedly hitting a no-parking sign on a public street n...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 06:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Heather Locklear is having behind-the-wheel trouble again -- the 'Melrose Place' star is accused of hitting a no-parking sign on a public street early Saturday morning near her home, according to PEOPLE. Police say Locklear left the scene without notifying anyone. Locklear's alleged offense is a misdemeanor, but the actress could see some jail time -- she is already on probation for pleadi...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
So you're out enjoying dinner and notice the person sitting next to you looks vaguely familiar. "Is that...?" you whisper. Yeah, it is. Next thing you know, the star is diving deep into that chocolate dessert hoping no one notices. At PopEater, we love listening to people's various celebrity encounters, so we've let our trusted readers submit their best celebrity foodie encounters.* Find out what ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we w...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Did President Obama make you laugh on 'David Letterman'? How long will Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom last? Will you watch Kevin Federline try to lose weight on 'Celebrity Fit Club'? And does Heather Locklear's stint on the revamped 'Melrose Place' make you want to tune in to the show? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:19 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After much speculation, the CW has confirmed the good news: the friendly neighbors of 'Melrose Place' will once again suffer the wrath of Amanda Woodward, the scariest prime time soap villain of the '90s. Heather Locklear, the actress who brought Woodward's delicious scheming to life in the original series, joins a handful of her old castmates in the revamped version of the show. E! Online...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash-landing on southern California golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!