Posts with tag "heather orourke"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad and Angelina: 6 Can't-Forget Moments from Hollywood's Hottest Couple
- ACM Party for a Cause: Florida Georgia Line's Equipment Ruined, But Keith Urban Helps the Show Go On
- Iona and Emily Costello Vanish During Trip to Manhattan
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March