Posts with tag "heather orourke"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate and Prince William Offer a 'Big Thank You' to Fans for Making Princess Charlotte's Christening 'Such a Happy Day'
- Re-Live the Stunning Highlights from the Women's World Cup Final (VIDEO)
- Budding Photographer? Taylor Lautner Shoots London Music Festival Headlined by Nicki Minaj, David Guetta
- Ballerina Misty Copeland making Broadway debut in 'On the Town'
- Miss Universe Paulina Vega won't give up crown over Donald Trump comments
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick break up, reports say