Posts with tag "heather orourke"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- From TIME: Is Peter Pan Live! the Future of Television?
- Bill Cosby's Longtime Producers: Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'Beyond Our Comprehension'
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe a Dig at Martha Stewart?
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman