Posts with tag "heavy metal"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mad Men Actor Kit Williamson Is Engaged to John Halbach
- Uh Oh! As Little As 1 Hour of TV Daily Can Contribute to Childhood Obesity
- How Did The Wanted React to Nathan Sykes' Solo Plans?
- Sherri Shepherd opens up on legal battle with ex-husband
- Suzanne Crough, of the 'Partridge Family,' dies at 52
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Liam Payne Says One Direction's Next Album Is "Coming Together Really Well," Wants It to Be "Long Lasting"
- Michelle Obama Is Radiant in Rainbow-Print Monique Lhuillier Ensemble—See Her Chic Ombré Look!
- Street Style Showdown! Miranda Kerr & Kate Hudson Rock Same DVF Print—But Who Wore It Better?