Posts with tag "heavy metal"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'I Am Sure That Spencer Saved His Life': Wife of Fourth Paris Train Hero Thanks US Airman for Coming to Husband's Aid
- Watch a Sneak Peek of Queen Elizabeth on PBS's New In Their Own Words
- A #Winning Combination? Charlie Sheen Wants to Be Donald Trump's Vice President
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Boobs Are Huge! See the Star's New Sexy Bikini Selfie and Try Not to Blush
- Judge Joe Brown Begins Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court After 2014 Courtroom Outburst
- Karrueche Tran's Booty Pic Drama: Chris Brown's Friend Posts Death Threat to Marques Houston for Commenting on Photo