Posts with tag "heavy metal"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Denise Richards: Charlie Sheen & I 'Actually Enjoy Hanging Out'
- David Beckham Feels the Love at His Final Game
- Cannes Film Festival Photo Catch-Up: What You've Missed from the Festival
- ?The rich get richer': Celebs get tons of expensive stuff for free at Cannes
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- ?Saturday Night Live': Your guide to the guests at Stefon's cameo-stuffed wedding
- ?Bates Motel' star Freddie Highmore teases tonight's season finale, takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Ricky Gervais character David Brent gives first guitar lesson ? VIDEO
- Demi Lovato Recalls Being "Really Mad" at Joe Jonas Post-Split, but Says They Now "Have a Great Friendship"
- Eva Longoria Accidentally Shows She Went Commando at Cannes—See the Pic!
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift Parties With Selena Gomez, Cooks for Ed Sheeran