Posts with tag "heavy metal"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Jo Piazza
Ozzy Osbourne asks readers to forgive him at the start of his autobiography, 'I Am Ozzy.' The godfather of heavy metal admits his memory of his life story might not be perfect after all the booze, coke, acid, Quaaludes, glue, cough mixture 9and too many other heavy-duty substances to list) he has consumed over the past forty years. Osbourne didnt actually write 'I Am Ozzy.' He dictated his me...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Recover From a Bachelorette Party, Lady Gaga-Style
- California Father Arrested for Allegedly Killing His 3-Week-Old Daughter
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend in Their Steamiest Photo Shoot Yet (PHOTOS)
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- 'Full House' cast performs theme song at reunion
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kristen Stewart Talks About Taking a Break From Hollywood: ''I Need to Breathe''
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast: "Time to Start Some Singing Lessons!"
- Todd Chrisley Gives His Sassy Take on the 2015 SAG Awards Fashion! Who "Rocked It" and Who "Screwed It Up?"