Posts with tag "heidi montag"
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 06:40 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Keep that surgically-altered chin up, Heidi! You can't win them all. After rumors circulated that the attention-loving blonde wanted to join 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' Bravo exec Andy Cohen awarded Heidi the title of "Jackhole" of the week and made it very clear he wanted her nowhere near the hit franchise. "Professionally, I'm not supposed to discuss any negotiations so I have to...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Heidi, Heidi, Heidi -- do you really think you can be the next Britney, Christina or Lady Gaga? Apparently she does, because the reality star spent $2 million on a music career that failed to take off, according to RadarOnline. But now, Heidi Montag claims she's been given a second chance to fulfill her dreams. The aspiring singer, 24, says she has hired Deb Antney, mother of rapper Waka Flocka...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 09:03 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Just when you thought reality TV was safe again, one-half of Speidi is back in action plotting out a plan for prime-time domination. According to RadarOnline.com, 24-year-old Heidi Montag is actively pursuing joining the cast of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' Yikes, I wonder how the plastic surgery addict would mesh with Camille, Lisa and Kyle? Sources claim the blond bombshell and her...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 09:20 AM by Kelly Fisher
Heidi Montag may have missed her calling on 'Dancing With the Stars.' According to RadarOnline, the 24-year-old reality star was offered a role on the primetime competition, but had to turn down the offer due to a contractual agreement she signed when working on 'The Hills.' "She was devastated; she had even started training on the side," said a source close to Montag. But it wasn't just...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag admits that she regrets all of her plastic surgery. "Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did pre-surgery. This is not what I signed up for," she tells Life & Style magazine in an exclusive interview given to PopEater. "The big dark mark from my chin reduction is probably the most noticeable. But the absolute worst is on my breasts, and the scariest is below my...
- Posted Nov 24th 2010 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
New emails between reality star Heidi Montag and her now-deceased plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan reveal an unusual relationship--one based almost entirely on Dr. Ryan's persistence for his client to have more surgery and help further his celebrity status. RadarOnline.com obtained the emails and the content paints an unusual, almost obsessed, picture of Dr. Ryan. Though he continually pushes for...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, may have publicly lamented her recent financial struggles, but it seems she's in for a windfall -- if she can get people to buy her as a personal advice guru, that is. Egelhoff, a former restaurant owner in Montag's hometown of Crested Butte, Colorado, is now advertising motivational speaking engagements on her blog, Metamorphosis of a Mother. The cost?...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It seems two weddings weren't enough for reality TV stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. Entertainment Tonight reports the couple is currently planning another ceremony where they will renew their vows. The pair told ET that it feels like they're getting married for the first time. "This is like our first marriage. I feel like our first one was an elopement and we had so many margaritas and it...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were held at gunpoint by armed police who stormed their home in January of this year. According to RadarOnline, an onlooker saw a veiled woman being rushed into the couple's Malibu home by security men and thought a kidnapping was taking place. The onlooker then called 911. Armed police responded to the call and stormed the house and handcuffed the couple while...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Curt Schilling Battles Mouth Cancer; Blames Chewing Tobacco
- Little League Sensation Mo'ne Davis Makes the Cover of Sports Illustrated
- The Most Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge to Date? Anna Wintour Douses Her Famous Bob
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Naomi Campbell & More Celebs Cover Interview Magazine's September Issue—See the Pics!
- The 9 Absolute Things That Anyone With a Vagina Needs
- Nicki Minaj Admits She's ''Drunk'' in Behind-the-Scenes ''Anaconda'' Video (Plus More Butts!): Watch